Hip Hop

Biggie is the king!

^

Not true. Beef is a fundamental part of Hip Hop/Rap, and Hit'em up is arguably the best beef song ever.

I watched a documentary about big and pac's death and ex police officers that moonlighted as death row security gards said it was police that killed both for suge knight

yeh that documentary is freshh, seen it 3 times :D love biggie

Anyone listen to DJ Rectangles mixes?

The Marshal Mathers LP is Ems best album (I think anyway) Drug Ballad, and Stan :wub:

The Games new album R.E.D is out soon too

That'd be **** metal;)

Nah, just people with brains enough to know that diversity is a good thing ;) And Judgement Night is a real banger, 4 Metal and [c?]Rap fans. As far as I'm concerned, anything that involves grunting into a microphone can only be worse than saying a bunch of 'Yo this, Yeah that'

Nah, just people with brains enough to know that diversity is a good thing ;) And Judgement Night is a real banger, 4 Metal and [c?]Rap fans. As far as I'm concerned, anything that involves grunting into a microphone can only be worse than saying a bunch of 'Yo this, Yeah that'

The grunting's more intelligible;p And most metal is understandable; listen to Judas Priest, Metallica, Anthrax, Suicidal Tendencies, Testament, Slayer (though their newer stuff can be quite gash), Megadeth... There's no grunting. And I've mentioned most of the big metal bands there.

Regardless, I like the Beastie Boys, but they started off as a punk band:D

Yep, Beastie Boys are a nice band to hear. Not the strongest, lyrically, but fun to listen to. I'm not fascious about music-genre. Listen to Ill Bill's War Is My Destiny, with Max Cavalera, I think. And about Punk-rock, i always thought punks and rappers should walk side by side, as their goals are pretty much the same

Dilated Peoples - Proper Propaganda

Yep, Beastie Boys are a nice band to hear. Not the strongest, lyrically, but fun to listen to. I'm not fascious about music-genre. Listen to Ill Bill's War Is My Destiny, with Max Cavalera, I think. And about Punk-rock, i always thought punks and rappers should walk side by side, as their goals are pretty much the same

Dilated Peoples - Proper Propaganda

Max Cavalera does the shouting/chorus, Immortal Technique is the feature. Good song though.

They went to studio together, so I call it a featuring.

Sean Price - Onion Head

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3oBZ4_TNys"]YouTube- Eminem feat. Nate Dogg - Till I Collapse[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdgQlzbEtRI"]YouTube- Eminem - Girls (Limp Bizkit Diss)[/ame]

Hit 'Em Up? One of his worst in my opinion. An empty song to perpetuate his thug persona. Some true pac:

YouTube- 2Pac - Unconditional Love (Original)

You can't think of it like that. Whilst what your saying is right, as has been said it is a 'beef' song and one of the greatest. You have to listen to the lyrics, rhythm and beats rather than think about what the song is actually about.

Although I do agree it isn't one of his best songs. Dear Mama, Temptations, Changes, Ghetto Gospel, I get around and Unconditional love are all better as are a few more I can't be arsed to think of right now.

Watched 'How High' last night, a film by a couple of rappers (Method and Redman). Film is hilarious so I decided to download one of their albums, Blackout! Some really good songs and a pretty good album tbh. 4 Seasons, Da Rockwilder, Run 4 cover and Blackout are the best songs on it.

Rakim will always be my favourite rapper though I reckon.

Old Skool to new stuff
I like

Dr.dre
Snoop dogg
Tupac
Run Dmc
DMX
Eminem
Drake
Lil wayne
Nas
Wu Tang Clan