HJK's Road To Glory

• Thread starter Thread starter milanrf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 24K
Jos jedan crnogorac u Interu :D nadam se da ce ti bolje posluziti, nego nasoj reprezentaciji npr. :D
Potrebni su Crnogorci,to su legende,za sada sluzi bolje nego nama u reprezentaciji,iz ove tri utakmice ima oko 7,4 prosjek ocjenu! :)

Hi guys,sorry i couldnt post anything in these two days because my internet connection is really,really bad. But will post a lot tomorrow.

Last edited:
I look at the forums for the first time in a year or so and see a post about the greatest team in the world, HJK... then I read on a bit and all I see is stuff about a team that's located in a place commonly known as the ******* of Finland. :<

I look at the forums for the first time in a year or so and see a post about the greatest team in the world, HJK... then I read on a bit and all I see is stuff about a team that's located in a place commonly known as the ******* of Finland. :<
Hmmmm,interesting point of view..:)

FC Inter Turku

I am back after a couple of days as I said,will post a lot about my new season today.

Lets start with one new transfer.
I've signed one great youth prospect because I need a good Finnish backup striker,so there he is:

He played great for FC Honka last season so I decided to purchase him. Free transfer with very low wages.

Finnish League Cup Group 3
FC Inter Turku - Turun Palloseura 1:0
Bouwman 31'
Decent performance,we got the victory we wanted although the result could have been much comfortable. My central midfielder Bouwman scored very nice goal that allowed us to play without pressure.

Rovaniemen Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 0:0
A match we should have won by 3 or 4 goals. We hit woodwork 3 times,had couple of very good cahnces but failed to score.

One match left in the group stage,we have qualifyied for the Quarters of Finnish League Cup.

IFK Mariehamn - FC Inter Turku 0:4
Milic 11' 52' Gnabouyou 31' 54'
What a great game,we destroyed IFK and finished 1st in our group. Absolutely brilliant performance,especially from my two strikers.

In the Quarters our opponent will be HJK Helsinki. Another game against my former club.

Finnish League Cup Quarter Final
FC Inter Turku - HJK Helsinki 0:1
Huge,huge mistake from Magnus Bahne,my goalkeeper cost us this game. Another poor performance in Finnish League Cup.

Anyway,Veikkausliiga will start soon and we have to work very hard to defend our tittle. I am confident that we can do it cause my squad is very good.

Last edited:
FC Inter Turku

In Suomen Cup 6th round we will play against TPV,lower league club,should be an easy job.

Veikkausliiga title odds:
View attachment 367462

We are favorites for winning the title,I expected that,Turun Palloseura comes after,Honka,Helsinki....

Suomen Cup Sixth Round
TPV - FC Inter Turku 2:4
Bouwman 41' Obilor 44' Gruborovics 75' 86'
We did a good job in the attack,but definitely it is unacceptable to concede 2 goal from a lower league club. I hope that was just a moment of weakness for my team.

Suomen Cup 7th round,easy draw again against J Ilves,another lower league team.

Veikkausliiga
Vaasan Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 1:1
Gruborovics 69'
We couldnt hold on a narrow lead that Gruborovics gave us and that came as huge dissapointement. But this is something that isnt allowed to happen in the future,we should have scored 3 goals and not to worry in late stage of the game.

The season didnt start as I was hoping to,but it is not yet time to be worried,even though our last two or three performances were big dissapointement and Meyong didnt score in last 400 minutes.

Last edited:
FC Inter Turku

Suomen Cup Seventh Round
J Ilves - FC Inter Turku 0:4
Milic 36' Byskata 37' Meyong 50' Nikkari 78'
Easy match as expected,very pleased with this and Meyong has finally scored.

In the quarters we will play against AC Kajaani,club from division one,pleased with the draw,this allow us to qualifiy for the semis.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - FC Lahti 0:0
Another bore draw where we failed to score after thousand of great chances,things are not going as planned.

Suomen Cup Quarter Final
AC Kajaani - FC Inter Turku 0:1
Milic 16'
Nice,solid win,we dominated in the whole match and played very well in midfield. We are through to the semis!

Veikkausliiga
Kuopion Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 0:0
What is happening with my team? We have scored 1 goal in 3 league games,I have to look for one very good striker,Gnabouyou is very bad this season,Meyong is even worse,Milic is playing well but that isnt enough.

In the semis of Suomen Cup our opponent will be FC Honka,tough match but we are the favourites.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Myllykosken Pallo 47 4:2
Obilor 16' 70' Gruborovics 50' Milic 88'
A decent performance finally,Obilor played absolutely brilliant and the rest of the team followed him!

League table so far:

View attachment 367634

3 points behind 1st placed team,too soon to chose title contenders this year, HJK finally started to play well along with Jyvaskylan Jalkapalloklubi,so tough year is expected.

Veikkausliiga

VK Haka - FC Inter Turku 1:0
What an awful performance that was,we lost against last placed team in the league,6 points we ​are behind 1st placed team,definitely I must change something soon.

tek si poceo, a sezona je duga :) samo polako i uspjet ces :)

FC Inter Turku

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Turun Palloseura 1:0
Helmer 33'
At least we got three points from this game although we didnt play great but young central midfielder scored a very nice goal from the distance. Vladimir Bozovic played great and was man of the match.

Veikkausliiga
HJK Helsinki - FC Inter Turku 0:3
Meyong 2' Milic 9' Gruborovics 43'
That's what I was talking about,brilliant performance,my strikers finally did a good job and Gruborovics played spectacular and everything was over after first 45 minutes.
View attachment 367923

Suomen Cup Semi Final
FC Honka - FC Inter Turku 0:4
Gruborovics 56' 78' Meyong 61' Byskata 74'
With this amazing performance we are through to the Final! Gruborovics again played perfect and I can say that for the whole team. I am delighted with this game.
View attachment 367924

Kuopion Palloseura will be our opponent in the Final,we are favourites for that game!

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Rovaniemen Palloseura 2:2
Gruborovics 42' Meyong 56'
After two brilliant performance,this came! I cant believe we couldnt hold on a narrow lead we had,87th minute, we conceded so stupid goal and I was very dissapointed with the way my team played.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - FC Honka 1:1
Meyong 87'
Yeah,it is the same team we destroyed two weeks ago and now we played horrible,Meyong grab a late equaliser but we didnt deserve to take anything from this game.

Veikkausliiga
IFK Mariehamn - FC Inter Turku 0:1
Nyman sent off 37' Kastrati 47'
Very important victory as IFK plays very well this season and after Nyman got sent off I thought that we cant win this but Kastrati proved me wrong,his first goal of the season provide us this great result.

Veikkausliiga
Jyvaskylan Jalkapalloklubi - FC Inter Turku 1:2
Gruborovics 63' Kastrati 84'
Once again Kastrati was deciding factor in the game,his late goal provide us a victory over 1st placed team and this very important result.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Vaasan Palloseura 4:0
Obilor 22' Gnabouyou 26' 54' Milic 45'
Fantastic performance from my team,we destroyed them,Gnabouyou finally scored two great goals. I am delighted with this game! Ibagaza played brilliantly,created 3 goals and his passing was great!

Last edited:
FC Inter Turku

A draw for the Champions League has been made. There it is:
View attachment 367925
I am satisfied with the draw definitely,NK Olimpija Ljubljana is team we could defeat,so I am looking forward to this campaign.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Kuopion Palloseura 2:0
Milic 78' Gnabouyou 84'
Decent performance although we managed to score two very late goals and we grab another 3 points.

So far,so good,we started to play better and after 13 games we are standing in the 1st place of Veikkausliiga:
View attachment 367934

Veikkausliiga
FC Lahti - FC Inter Turku 0:2
Milic 9' Gruborovics 90+1'
Nice,solid victory,great header from Milic in 9th minute gave us a lead and great scorcher from the distance by Gruborovics just confirmed this victory.

Veikkausliiga
Myllykosken Pallo 47 - FC Inter Turku 0:1
Gruborovics 70'
Solid victory that Gruborovics provided us with very nice goal.We are in very good shape now and standing 5 points ahead of second placed team.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - VK Haka 5:0
Milic 14' 36' 84' Gruborovics 30' Meyong 86'
What a performance,I didnt expect that! Milic banged his first hat-trick of the season, Gruborovics and Bozovic played brilliant so I am delighted.

Our next match is against Olimpija at home,hopefully we can continue playing at the same level as we played last couple of games! Than we can triumph in this clash and secure a place in the next phase.

Champions League Second Qualifying Phase First Leg
FC Inter Turku - NK Olimpija Ljubljana 3:0
Diallo 22' Gnabouyou 45+2' Bozovic 64'
View attachment 367943
What a great game!Everything went exactly how I was hoping to,I am delighted,we are almost finish the job here,should be a routine work in Ljubljana!

We set two records after this game!!
View attachment 367944

First one was for gate receipts. FC Inter Turku's gate receipts of 130k from the game against NK Olimpija Ljubljana are higher than ever before and has set a new club record.
Second one was about goals conceded. Six games without conceding is a new club record.

Veikkausliiga
Turun Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 0:0
Very poor performance but I cant expect from my team to win every game so this was expected.

Last edited:
Svaka cast za Olimpiju, nadam se da ces imat srece u nastavku :)

FC Inter Turku

Champions League Second Qualifying Phase Second Leg
NK Olimpija Ljubljana - FC Inter Turku 0:2
Gruborovics 45+2'pen Meyong 70'
Very good performance,I have rested couple of first team players but we still managed to grab a deserved win here.

In the third qualifying phase we will play against Wisla Krakow,again I think that we can definitely come through this tie,but it wont be easy,thats for sure.
View attachment 368049

Veikkausliiga
Rovaniemen Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 0:3
Gnabouyou 4' 61' Obilor 22'
Very good performance,Gnabouyou played great so I am very pleased.

Champions League Third Qualifying Phase First Leg
FC Inter Turku - Wisla Krakow 4:1
Milic 40' 54' Gnabouyou 43' Kastrati 85'
I am as happy as I can be,brilliant performance that was,Milic again did a great job in front of the goal,we concede a goal after 9 games bt I am not worried about that as we scored 4. The same thing happened in second phase,we almost finish our job.
View attachment 368115

The transfer window for Finnish clubs is now started. I brought one player in,great young Russian striker,4 and a half potential.

Igor Philippov

View attachment 368116

As you can see 18 years old,201 cm and 100 kg,the same kind of striker as Bogdan Milic,I love those strikers,they are just great for every team. He will be a backup for now but who know,he will maybe be my key player in upcoming seasons.

znaci i wislu prolazis :) samo nastavi, na dobrom si putu do LS :)

FC Inter Turku

Veikkausliiga
FC Honka - FC Inter Turku 1:1
Milic 21'
We should have won this match but unfortunately we conceded from a corner and couldnt hold on a narrow lead.

Champions League Third Qualifying Phase Second Leg
Wisla Krakow - FC Inter Turku 1:1
Gruborovics 51'
Nice performance,we did well and without any problems we have qualifyied for next and final qualification phase. I am delighted.

And in the playoffs of the Champions League we will have a strong opponent but not unbeatable. There is the draw:
View attachment 368194

Croatian team Dinamo Zagreb,they are our last obsticle to the group stage,I think we have a chance here but it will be very tough!!

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Jyvaskylan Jalkapalloklubi 2:2
Gnabouyou 11' 41
Although we played very well we didnt win,third game in a row already where we cant win but not yet time to panic!

Veikkausliiga
Vaasan Palloeura - FC Inter Turku 0:4
Gnabouyou 22' 33' Gruborovics 35' Milic 46'
Great game after three draw games,everyone played fantastic especailly Julian Helmer who was man of the match and created 2 goals.

Champions League Playoff First Leg
Dinamo Zagreb - FC Inter Turku 2:2
Milic 57' 86'
Great away result,Milic played outstanding and with his 20th goals of the season he allowed us to control thi tie. I am very happy but this is far from over.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - FC Lahti 0:2
We lost after seventeen games in Veikkausliiga,thats probalby because I rested 9 of my first team players for my upcoming Champions League clash but still this was an absolutely awful performance. Judging by this match there is no future for any of my backup players in my squad.

Champions League Playoff Second Leg
FC Inter Turku - Dinamo Zagreb 4:2
Sanchez 29' Diallo 43' Milic 111' Kastrati 116'
I dont know what to say,I am speechless,we are in the grop stage,yessssssssss we finally did it,brilliant performance,the players gave their best and I am delighted!!!!!!!!
View attachment 368206

The fans were brilliant,the athmosphere was fenomenal and they definitely have thier part in this great success.

I just love when I receive this kind of message:
View attachment 368208

7.47 millions,this is just perfect,my finances will now be a lot more better and next season better transfer and wage budget. Impressive!!!!!

After so much effort and a lot of tough matches the draw for group stage has come:

We are in Group F,very very hard group,we have almost no chances even for the Europa League and 3rd spot but we will definitely give our best.
View attachment 368211

As you can see Olympique Lyonnais,Shakhtar Donetsk and Sevilla FC. All three clubs are much more better than we are,my whole squad is worth less than one of their players. We are facing the impossible but I am not losing hope yet.

svaka cast za prolazak :) imas tesku grupu ali se nikad ne zna :)

Back