HJK's Road To Glory

• Thread starter Thread starter milanrf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 24K
svaka cast za prolazak :) imas tesku grupu ali se nikad ne zna :)
Hvala brate :D grupa je preteska za moj trenutni tim ali bitno je da sam uzeo milione i sledece godine dovodim neke bolje igrace

Being Finnish that was inevitable ...
Correct, I knew that it was going to be an impossible thing to do but I was hoping for a weaker 3rd placed team like Basel in group H or Olympiakos but no mattr what I am happy just to see my team in any group

FC Inter Turku

After a group stage draw I heard some excellent news:
View attachment 368259

Scouting range has been upgraded and now I can send my scouts anywhere in the world. That will definitely help me a lot in finding new good players for the upcoming seasons.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Myllykosken Pallo 47 1:1
Philippov 53'
Another match where I have to remove 9 of my first team players becuase they were very tired due to 120 minutes they played 3 days ago. Poor performance from my reserves and Philippov scored his first goal.

Veikkausliiga
Kuopion Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 0:2
Meyong 70' Milic 89'
Good performance although we manage to score in late stage of the game but I am satisfied as we grab another three points.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - HJK Helsinki 3:3
Milic 34' Gruborovics 37' 52'
I am hugely dissapointed with this performance as we had 2:0 lead at the half time but my defenders just gave them 2 goals,I dont know what happened but my best area in the team played absolutely horrible.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Turun Palloseura 1:2
Obilor 65'
Horrible performance and with this game I have maybe lost a title. There is still a chance but not very big. One more thing after I put together last 10 games along this one I decided to sell Tamas Gruborovics as he continues to shoot from all positions and none of his shoots arent anywhere near goal. He had 4.7 rating in this game and that was the lowest rating I have ever seen.

You are a legend. Inter would have no chance of getting to UCL group stages in real life. I'll be absolutely furious if you stop playing this save in the near future ;)

You are a legend. Inter would have no chance of getting to UCL group stages in real life. I'll be absolutely furious if you stop playing this save in the near future ;)
Hhahaha,thanks a lot man,I know that they aren't very good team in the real life but they are good for me,and dont worry I wont stop playing this! :D

FC Inter Turku

Champions League Group F
Sevilla - FC Inter Turku 3:0
They werent as dominant as the result shows because they have scored 2 goals in last 10 minutes but still I didnt expect anything from this game so I am not dissapointed.

Veikkausliiga
HJK Helsinki - FC Inter Turku 0:2
Gnabouyou 7' Obilor 46'
Very,very important victory and now we are again in-game for the title. Obilor was rock at the defence.

There is the league table:
View attachment 368570

4 points behind FC Honka but 2 games less,so we definitely have a good chance to defend our title.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - IFK Mariehamn 2:0
Nurme o.g. 18' Kastrati 59'
Good win,I am very pleased,everything went well as Kastrati once again proved that I can always count on him.

Suomen Cup Final
FC Inter Turku - Kuopion Palloseura 1:0
Helmer 120+1'
I was just preparing for the penalties when Helmer scored beautiful goal from the distance and provided us another title. Great game,even though we had to play extra time but I am very happy as we have won Suomen Cup.

View attachment 368572

And as you can see,I received another message.
Montenegrin boss enters Finland Hall of Fame,great success for me,I am very proud and this will keep me motivated for upcoming seasons.

Champions League Group F
FC Inter Turku - Shakhtar Donetsk 1:1
Gruborovics 45'
I am happy with this performance although we should have won this. We were by far better,I didnt see a goal so stupid that we concede but still I am satisfied,this is our first point in group stage.

Veikkausliiga
VK Haka - FC Inter Turku 3:1
Obilor sent off 20' Gnabouyou 87'
This was without a doubt the worst game in last 3 seasons. We were so bad, I just couldnt believe what I was seeing. Obilor did the sam thing as Gruborovics couple of games ago,had a 4.7 rating,his fault led to penalty and couple of minutes ago he was sent off. This should be a very easy job because Haka is 11th team in Veikkausliiga.

Veikkausliiga
IFK Mariehamn - FC Inter Turku 3:3
Milic 14' Ibagaza 36' Kastrati 79'
Dissapointing performance,we had a lead at the half time but could hold on. Kastrati managed to grab us a point with an easy executed finish. We are very lucky as Honka cant find a win too so we are still in the game for the title.

Veikkausliiga
Jyvaskylan Jalkapalloklubi - FC Inter Turku 0:1
Kastrati 50'
Decent performance but what is more important we got a victory over 3rd placed team and I am very pleased with that. Kastrati managed to score fine goal and he is definitely my first backup choice for striker.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Rovaniemen Palloseura 5:1
Odorisio o.g. 18' Diallo 24' Bouwman 63' Peth o.g. 70' Gnabouyou 83'
What a brilliant way to win the league,absolutely fantastic performance where we destroyed our opponent. I am delighted,we are champions of Veikkausliiga for the second time in a row. Great achievement as this was very tough season especially in last two months,we had to play 7,8 games in just 30 days.

But I received this lovely message:
View attachment 368581

FC Inter Turku do the double,**** yeahhhh,once again we did it. 1 game left in Veikkausliiga ,4 points ahead of FC Honka,everything is finally over.

Soon,will post the rest of the season,league table,players and team stats and the group stage of Champions League. 2 new singings will arrive so they will also be included in my next update.

Last edited:
FC Inter Turku

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - FC Honka 4:0
Gnabouyou 1' 15' 67' 71'
There is no better way to end the season that destroying your biggest rivals,and thats exactly what we did,actually Gnabouyou did it himself as he scored 4 goals in this perfect game.

This was the last game of the season,at least in Finland,very very successful season for us as we won both Suomen Cup and Veikkausliiga.

League table at the end of the season:
View attachment 368766

65 points,not bad but very bad compared to last season when we had 12 points more but I am not worried cause the title is all that important.

Player stats:

View attachment 368768

Guy Gnabouyou was my top scorer this season with 15 goals,not bad.
Ariel Ibagaza,player with most assists 8.

Team stats:

View attachment 368774

We conceded less goals than any other team in Veikkausliiga,26 and scored the most,64. As a team we are obviously the best although our individuals arent very good. Teamwork and team cohesion are great,and thats what I really try to improve with every team I play.

My best players this season:

Guy Gnabouyou
View attachment 368789
My striker played great this season finishing the season with 20 goals.

Bogdan Milic
View attachment 368802
My second striker played even better,he is absoultely a beast in the air and finished this season with 24 goals.

Babacar Diallo
View attachment 368807
French central defender was absolutely a rock at the defence,and for second season in a row I can say that he is my best player,finished the season with 7.56 average rating.

Faith Friday Obilor
View attachment 368809
Second central defender was as good as the first one,his strength and jumping provided him dominance in all aspects of the game,he fisnished the season with 7.64 average rating.

Vladimir Bozovic
View attachment 368813
My best transfer this year,Montenegrin left back played perfect this season and finished with an average rating of 7.44.

FC Inter Turku

Awards for season 2013/2014:
View attachment 368816

Once again I've won award for Premier League Manager of the Year ahead of FC Honka's and Kuopion Palloseura's managers. Good job for me.
Team of the season:
- Vladimir Bozovic
- Faith Friday Obilor
- Guy Gnabouyou
Goalkeeper of the year was once again Magnus Bahne.
Defender of the year was Faith Friday Obilor.
Attacker of the year was Guy Gnabouyou and Bogdan Milic came as third.
Rookie of the year was my young central midfielder Julian Helmer,I am glad to hear that as he is my biggest potential in the squad,especially in the midfield.

Champions League Group F
Olympique Lyonnais - FC Inter Turku 2:1
Milic 79'
I am very happy with this performance but not with the result, I think that we have definitely deserved at least one point from this match but thats football.

Three matches left in group stage,we still have a chance,I am confident as we have two home games,everything is possible.

Champions League Group F
FC Inter Turku - Olympique Lyonnais 0:4
Our inexperience was obvious in this match,we conceded an early goal,had two great cahnces to come back into the match,hit a woodwork,than Lyonnais scored from a counter attack and things just gone downhill after that.

My two singings are arrived:

28 year old Senegalian striker will probably be my key player in the next season,Meyong is 34 now so I cant count on him anymore. Senghor's great finishing and strength and very good ability in the air makes him a perfect target man.

Since Tamas Gruborovics will leave the club in January I have to find new attacking midfielder. And there he is,28 year old Zambian player,great techinque and creativity,exactly what i need,a player which will make a lot of chances for my strikers. We will see hoe he will fit in my squad.

Couple good results in the CL! Can you post a screenshot of your current tactic?

Started reading this and maybe you should change the title seeing as it ain't HJK's road to glory an' all.

Started reading this and maybe you should change the title seeing as it ain't HJK's road to glory an' all.
You are right,I've been thinking about that but I decided not to change it because everyone know this story by this title. It is absolutely true what are you saying. :D

FC Inter Turku

As I said this is tactic I've been using from the begining:
View attachment 369318

Since Gruborovics will leave the club in January Rainford Kalaba,my new player will take his place. This is the whole first team except Vladimir Bozovic,he is injured.

Team instructions:
View attachment 369319

Champions League Group F
FC Inter Turku - Sevilla 1:2
Milic 33'
We had a lead at half time but they scored the first goal from a penalty and second in 85th minute. We arent yet ready for these matches but this group stage will provide us the experience we definitely need. We are now out from the Champions League,but we will play one more match against Shakhtar Donetsk in Ukraine,if we win we will qualifyi for Europa League.

The Borad offered me a new contract:

View attachment 369323

Of course,I accepted and will stay at club for at least one year!

Champions League Group F
Shakhtar Donetsk - FC Inter Turku 4:3
Milic 3' Kastrati 45' Gruborovics 88'
We off to a flyer when Milic scored in 3rd minute,we had a lead again that we couldnt hold on. Although we lost this game,I am very pleased with the performance as players gave their best in order to win.

So group stage are now finished,this is the overwiev:
View attachment 369327

We finished in 4th place with only one point but we were close to win in couple of matches although the results maybe didnt show that,but after all I am delighted with this whole season and I can just hope that next one will be as successful as this.
My top scorer in Champions League was Bogdan Milic with 8 goals.

Finnish League Cup and pre season in next update which will come very soon.

FC Inter Turku

Faith Friday Obilor has been voted FC Inter Turku's Player of the Year by the fans. I think that he deserved it.

View attachment 369329

Season expectations:
View attachment 369330

Win Veikkausliiga,that is the task for this season,and with almost 4m to spend I dont think it will be a problem.

Finnish League Cup Group 3
FC Inter Turku - Turun Palloseura 1:1
Obilor 49;
Very poor performance at the start of the season but I am not too worried as I always used this competition just to warm up my players for the more important games.

IFK Mariehamn - FC Inter Turku 0:2
Senghor 23' Milic 33'
Big improvement compared to last game,Senghor played great,scored his first goal and created second.

Finally I convinced the Borad to upgrade our youth facilities:
View attachment 369337
It will be finished in about 1 year and will cost around 350,000.

One great youth prospect has just arrived at FC inter Turku.

Got him for 100k and very low wages,from a lower league team,he played outstanding for them and he got my attention and now he is part of my squad. I will use him as a backup because my two central defenders literally cant be replaced.

FC Inter Turku - Rovaniemen Palloseura 2:1
Senghor 35' Milic 61'
Decent preformance,we dominated during the whole match and they scored from the corner because of GK's error. Senghor and Milic seem to cooperate very well.

Turun Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 2:3
Obilor 3' Milic 5' Kalaba 49'
Two early goals gave us an important advantage over our big rivals,we had a 3:0 lead after Kalaba scored on his debut(he was on Africa Cup of Nations with Zambia) but we concede twice in late stage of the game. I am pleased with this performance.

Last edited:
FC Inter Turku

Rovaniemen Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 2:2
Milic 46' 78'
Not very bad performance although we didn't win here. Milic played great again and he is definitely my first striker for this season.

Transfer history:
View attachment 369492

3 players arrived,7 left. Well,I am satisfied with this transfer window as I got rid of some deadwood and bought 2 very good quality players and one young backup defender.

FC Inter Turku - IFK Mariehamn 3:1
Milic 28' 34' 74'
Great game,whole first team played very well and Milic banged his first hat-trick,Senghor created two goals. I am very pleased with this performance.

Finnish League Cup Quarter Final
FC Inter Turku - FC Honka 5:2
Milic 16' Senghor 29' 56' 64' Helmer 36'
What a brilliant performance,especailly in attack phase where Senghor played absolutely outstanding with 9.7 rating. We conceded twice in last ten minutes and that is something that is starting to worry me.

In the semis our opponent will be Kuopion Palloseura,in the next update.

FC Inter Turku

Finnish League Cup Semi Final
FC Inter Turku - Kuopion Palloseura 3:1
Kalaba 8' Gnabouyou 36' Senghor 77'
Good performance although couple of my first team players didnt play(International squad),I am happy as we reached the Final!!

In the Final,we will play against Myllykosken Pallo 47,this is the chance to win this competition for the first time!

Finnish League Cup Final
Myllykosken Pallo 47 - FC Inter Turku 1:3
Milic 53' 68' Senghor 84'
Great performance from my team,Milic and Senghor are unstopabble in front of the goal and we finally managed to win this competition for the first time in 4 years.

Milic played brilliantly in this League Cup and he is the main reason why we won it. His great perfromances led to this:
View attachment 369899

With 11 goals that he scored he broke the League Cup record previosly held by Tim Vayrynen. This promises a very good season from my best striker.

Veikkausliiga title odds for this year:
View attachment 369900

We've been made favourties for winning the title,and I think it is for reason,HJK come second than Honka etc.

And,like every year,few ays before the league starts a draw for Suomen Cup Seventh Round is made. Very hard match expect us in our first round,away against Kuopion Palloseura.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Jyvaskylan Jalkapalloklubi 2:1
Senghor 27' Obilor 79'
We were poor to be honest,but I am satisfied as we at least grab our first three points of the season,and successfully started the campaign of defending the title.

Suomen Cup Seventh Round
Kuopion Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 2:1
Byskata 45'
Well,this was a horrible performance in defence,but in the attack also as we hit woodwork 3 times,had thousand of cahnces but mystrikres were very bad. In the next transfer window I will look for a central defender as Babacar Diallo is playing very very poor this season.

Veikkausliiga
VK Haka - FC Inter Turku 0:2
Kalaba 42' 67'
Well,the defence played a lot of better compared to last couple of games,Kalaba did a good job scoring twice and provided us another win.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Kuopion Palloseura 4:2
Milic 10' 26' Kalaba 18' 21'
15 minutes for memory,we scored 4 and played brilliantly,but once again defence werent on their level. We conceded 2 goals we cant afford to concede in important matches.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - HJK Helsinki 4:0
Obilor 13' Kalaba 30' Milic 59' Senghor 82'
That's what I call a perfect game,we played otstanding and absolutely destroyed HJK. Every phase of the team played spectacular and I am delighted with this triumph.

So far we are at 1st place of Veikkausliiga with 12 points from 4 matches,FC Honka is second with the same score,they are playing really good this season.

Last edited:
FC Inter Turku

VeikkausliigA
FC Honka - FC Inter Turku 2:2
Milic 5' 65'
Iwas angry and dissapointed as we had a lead both time and couldnt hold on to it. We conceded a goal in 83rd minute and my defence is just going from bad to worse. At least Milic is playing constantly at highest level he can.

Veikkausliiga
Turun Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 1:6
Kalaba 17' Obilor 21' Byskata 47' Milic 65' 70' Senghor 83'
This is the performance I could only dream of before the start of the game,Turun are our biggest rivals alongside Honka and destroying them like we did can give us a massive momentum at the start of the season. This was absoultely perfect performance and I am as delighted as I can possibly be.
View attachment 370185

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Ilves 3:0
Milic 29' 42' Senghor 63'
Very good performance,we struggled a little at the start of the match,but than once again Milic banged two quick goals and allowed us to relax in rest of the match.

This is how the league table looks after 7 games:
View attachment 370188

Everything is according to plan so far as we are standing at the first place with 19 points from 7 games. 3 points ahead of Turun,a team we destroyed last week.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - IFK Mariehamn 2:1
Milic 28' Kastrati 66'
Tougher match than I expected but still we got away with a victory here so I am satisfied. We are now 5 points ahead of second placed team and we are looking great as a title defender.

Ou finances have been improved a lot since last season CL group stge. We are this season in slight loss but this will fix it:
View attachment 370189

Good enough,815k for Television revenue is small for a lot of clubs,but for me it is a way to improve a lot our finances.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - Myllykosken Pallo 47 4:0
Senghor 23' 71' Kalaba 35' Milic 54'
Fantastic performance,after all the result shows it,my attackers played magnificent.

Our brilliant last season led to big improvement in European rankings.
View attachment 370210

We've moved up 226 places to 177th position in new European club rankings. Big achievement for us but we will do whatever we need to improve it even more.

Veikkausliiga
FC Lahti - FC Inter Turku 0:3
Senghor 74' 90+1' Kalaba 79'
We won,but not as easily as I expected ,the result is convincing but as you can see 3 very late goals. Anyway it is another victory for us and I am very pleased.

Last edited:
FC Inter Turku

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - VK Haka 6:1
Senghor 9' 37' 90' Helmer 33' Milic 46' Kalaba 83'
Perfect performance,we are absolutely cruising this year. Once again my attackers were fenomenal

Veikkausliiga
Jyvaskylan Jalkapalloklubi - FC Inter Turku 1:0
After all of those brilliant performances this has to come. I expected this,maybe not in this game but in some point definitely.

We've snapped up one great youth prospect on a free transfer. There he is:

Ernest Toukam
View attachment 370277

I will use him as right back as Edu Moya's contract has expired and there is noone good enough in my current squad to replace him. Great catch as Ernest has only been available for a short time on free transfer since his contract at Rennais has expired.

Two fantastic regens will arrive at FC Inter Turku in one month,will show them when they come.

Veikkausliiga
Kuopion Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 0:1
Milic 52'
Decent performance as Milic managed to grab a well struck effort from the distance. We got a victory we wanted.

Veikkausliiga
Rovaniemen Palloseura - FC Inter Turku 0:1
Senghor 77'
Another narrow win that one my strikers provided us with a fine executed finish.

FC Inter Turku

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - FC Honka 4:0

Kalaba 17' 26' Milic 22' Senghor 44'
Great performance as we destroyed them in first half. Once again,my attackers played just brilliant and they cant stop scoring.

A draw for second qualifying phase has been made.
View attachment 370483
An easy job expect us as we are drawn against EB Streymur,a team from Faroe Islands. Real challenge will probably be in third or fourth qualfying phase.

Veikkausliiga
HJK Helsinki - FC Inter Turku 0:2

Senghor 29' Milic 46
A match where we dominated in every second of it and finished the job easily against my former club.

Champions League Second Qualifying Phase First Leg
FC Inter Turku - Fotboltsdeild EB Streymur 8:0
Milic 12' 53' 56' Senghor 33' 38' 45' 65' Bouwman 88'
Easy as I expected,Milic and Senghor banged 7 goals and we are in third round definitely.

Veikkausliiga
Ilves - FC Inter Turku 3:4
Senghor 6' 51' Milic 11' Kalaba 37'
Dissapointed with this perfomance,we conceded 3 goals from last placed team,that is unnaceptable but we got away this time.

Champions League Second Qualifying Phase Second Leg
Fotboltsdeild EB Streymur - FC Inter Turku 0:6
Helmer 25' Kastrati 29' 53' Milic 24' Philippov 71' Kalaba 84'
Once again a routine job,I am very pleased as my forgotten striker Igor Philippov scored a fine executed finish.

Andre Senghor got injured a day before this game and wont be able to play up to 4 weeks,very bad news as he was in top shape at the moment and now will miss our important matches.

In the third round we will play against Sparta Prague,not as easy as I would have liked but I think we can go through this tie.

I received an interesting message:
View attachment 370488
HJK wants me back,hah,they offered me a one year contract on 1.1k per week,I had no doubt about this,I rejected immediately because I have big plans with my current team.

Veikkausliiga
FC Inter Turku - FC Lahti 3:0
Helmer 10' 62' Aho 86'
Another easy game for us as we continue to dominate in our league. I just cant see us dropping this title.

Champions League Third Qualifying Phase First Leg
FC Inter Turku - Sparta Prague 2:0

Kastrati 7' Helmer 49'
Very important victory for us,we are now very close to forth and last qualifying phase. Helmer is great this season and he definitely payed me off. Great prospect.

Last edited:
Back