The issue with saving the game only seems to affect a small percentage of players, so I wouldn't put too much weight on that. It's likely to get fixed soon anyway.

The match engine is not a problem at all. There are still some tweaks needed of course, but when isn't there? As far as I'm concerned, it's definitely worth buying if you're a fan of the franchise.

The biggest gripe for me at the moment (apart from the saving of course), is the UI and player interaction. But it's nothing major that'd stop me from buying the game if I hadn't already done so.

But these tweak as you mention, it is remarkable tweaks?

Will it come a new patch that improves all these tweak ?, when are you thinking then new patch coming? In thinking about buying the game when the next patch is coming, but i want to play this game right now so much!!

Would be appreciated for answers :)

Hmmm... I'm on Mac and the speed of clicking through days seems to have been faster until now.

I'm in the November international break and it's taken 30 minutes to process four days without returning me to the screen.

It's the first time though and I've probably played half a season since the new patch without any other issues. Hopefully a one-off.

This is very interesting. Presumably you're using a PC right? There's literally nothing we've changed in the patch about it, so it must either be a big coincidence or inherent problem OR something got triggered. Sounds to me like it's the middle one.

I guess for me the saving problem is more general than this patch. I wasn't trying to pin it on the latest patch. But since it was you or one of other guys who work for SI, I just thought it worth mentioning.

Am I the only one who really doesn't give a fxck whether a quality game takes between a 1-3 minutes to save?
Wow

Most people use the auto-save feature. So having to wait 2-3 minutes each time that it saves can be very annoying. Telling people to turn off the auto-saves isn't a fix either. Due to the nature of FM and the prevalence of crash dumps and corrupted saves in the past people like some reassurances with the backups created with the autosaves.

But I'm sure by now SI are well aware of this problem so hopefully it will be fixed soon. But until then it's a valid thing to moan about I guess.

Will there be a new patch? or can I buy the game now? what do you people suggest?

Would be appreciated for the help

Will there be a new patch? or can I buy the game now? what do you people suggest?

Would be appreciated for the help
There will be a few more updates, but no idea when. The two big ones will be around Dec and March. Buy it, if you want. Don't wait around for a specific update.

Defense still seems to stand around like idiots when a keeper parries a free kick