My laptop seems to be working overtime since this update.

Its constantly loading and getting very warm.

Was running so smoothly before hand - Seems to be taking longer to load also. Am i the only person getting this problem?

I can now confirm I'm experiencing this as well. Pre-patch it took 20-30 seconds to save the game, which has now increased to around 3 minutes. That is a huge difference. This is when saving to an SSD on a high-end PC.

EDIT: I just timed it, took 3mins 5secs which means 2 things:
1. I'm ******* awesome at estimating time.
2. Something is obviously affecting the save time - whether it's patch related is not really important (to those of us who don't work for SI and just play the game), what's important is that it's looked at. I'm hoping it is?

It is now I'm in the office. :p

But yeah I think it was picked up on before. Either way, this is really very strange indeed.

"Mr. I work for SI" has all the answers :D

My answer thus far is "wat".

None of the computers I've tried this morning - four of them - have any problems, so I have no idea. Really odd.

I have to say I think your right, saving the game does seem to take longer, and I have a pretty good machine also.

I have to say I think your right, saving the game does seem to take longer, and I have a pretty good machine also.

What's interesting is that quality of the machine doesn't seem to matter. Some people with great computers are getting it and some with ****** ones - like the ones here - are not.

If you have a hard copy of the original disk, you can re-install it and play off-line but Steam will always auto update to the latest version / patch.

You can disable automatic updates, right click on the game and look for the option. I think there's the update tab.

Just a quick question guys, are you using a three file rolling save, or single individual files.

I've also started to experience this and I'm using a weekly 10-file rolling save.

Just a quick question guys, are you using a three file rolling save, or single individual files.

I'm using a three file rolling save and the save times are random. Sometimes really fast, sometimes normal and sometimes really slow. Longest i've waited has been about 1 min though.

Mine runs quite slowly, but that is probably my laptop. It does seem a tad slower now than before, my save is a three file rolling save.

Also I began a new save after the new patch came out and my estimated game speed before the patch was three stars and I haven't changed anything now it's only one, is this something that has been noted as a problem or just my PC that is the problem? (It is a new laptop)

Either way enjoying the game very much, definitely my favourite one so far

Mine runs quite slowly, but that is probably my laptop. It does seem a tad slower now than before, my save is a three file rolling save.

Also I began a new save after the new patch came out and my estimated game speed before the patch was three stars and I haven't changed anything now it's only one, is this something that has been noted as a problem or just my PC that is the problem? (It is a new laptop)

Either way enjoying the game very much, definitely my favourite one so far

Interesting. Can't say much at this moment. Thanks for the feedback.

Interesting. Can't say much at this moment. Thanks for the feedback.

I have reported my issues on the Si Games as Miles told me to but i have been waiting well over an hour for a response now.

I have reported my issues on the Si Games as Miles told me to but i have been waiting well over an hour for a response now.

Well yeah, the people who are reading it are currently working on it. Don't expect a response soon.

Ok i've saved just now to see how much time is taking and it's over 6 minutes. Up until now it was close to 2 minutes but it didn't bothered me. Player count when I started the save was 133 000 and my laptop is powerful enough to handle it: i7 with 16GB of Ram. When i save the saving bar goes 3/4 and the stops there for about 5 minutes.

I'm using 3 file rolling too, but more often than not I save it myself, particuarly if I've just won a big match, just in case !!! It's still taking a while to save no matter if its me or the auto save.

But I have a tip, save the game, while it's saving minimise and read these threads then go back to game and hey presto its saved and you didn't even notice how long it took!! Just a thought!

But I have a tip, save the game, while it's saving minimise and read these threads then go back to game and hey presto its saved and you didn't even notice how long it took!! Just a thought!

thats what i do usually always saved when i go back