House

Anyone watched the 2nd episode then?

Thought it was another fairly decent episode though it was a bit obvious that
it would be House that solved it online
. Loved the cookin'

One thing I was a little dissapointed about is that
they took a whole season showing the breakdown of House, how he wasn't managing anymore and eventually he went into the institution...but then he was there for one episode (all be it a two hour) and then the next episode he is back in hospital pretty much
. I know it would have been difficult to keep the show going with him in the institute but still.

I stopped watching at the start of season 5. I have started to watch season 4 again though and I'm going to try and catch up. House is still one of my fave shows.

Anyone watched the 2nd episode then?

Thought it was another fairly decent episode though it was a bit obvious that
it would be House that solved it online
. Loved the cookin'

One thing I was a little dissapointed about is that
they took a whole season showing the breakdown of House, how he wasn't managing anymore and eventually he went into the institution...but then he was there for one episode (all be it a two hour) and then the next episode he is back in hospital pretty much
. I know it would have been difficult to keep the show going with him in the institute but still.

Yeah it was a decent episode. it's obvious the old team is coming back and they are just keeping 13 until she dies.

I've only just started watching season 4 and i miss the old team already! Although i do think the episodes in which House is looking for his potential new team are hilarious!!! :D

House is by far my favourite TV show at the moment. It's the only show I'll buy (myself) on DVD nowadays. The episodes at the start of season 4 were decent but season 4 was probably the worst for me...although the ending was fantastic, one of the best eps/double eps..

A huge fan of House and loving the new episodes, can't wait for tonight's!

House is amazing! One of the best TV shows ever.
Looking forward to 9th november episode.

Watched the season 6 ender last night. Dissappointed by it in terms of end episodes...but have a lot to live up to after season 4 , and season 5 ending wasn't bad.

I have no idea what season or episode it is up to on Australian TV lol, but the one on Sunday wasn't great, wierded me out a bit how they changed it so much from normal, anyone who's seen it will know what I mean.

How many episodes is there going to be in season 5? I've watched upto the latest one on Tvshack which is ep. 21. Was a class episode though.

21 was the last in the season.

All new House Season 7 airs tonight (20th) in the US.

Please remember to keep all discussion in [SPOILER ][ /SPOILER] tags!

Always a season behind in House, need to get Season 6 purchased and watched ASAP Season 5 was brilliant great last few episodes IMO hope Season 6 lives up to its billing

All new House Season 7 airs tonight (20th) in the US.

Please remember to keep all discussion in [SPOILER ][ /SPOILER] tags!

Looking forward to it. (H)

Also, having read back, I noticed your earlier posts in this thread were of a more homoerotic nature than I'm used to seeing from you, Redders. What changed?

Looking forward to it. (H)

Also, having read back, I noticed your earlier posts in this thread were of a more homoerotic nature than I'm used to seeing from you, Redders. What changed?

*shrugs*

Who watched episode 1?

Thought it was quite a gentle one but still some funny parts.

Wilson in the window ^^)

*shrugs*

Who watched episode 1?

Thought it was quite a gentle one but still some funny parts.

Wilson in the window ^^)

I watched it

Didn't particularly like it, but hopefully it can work as a base. Should be more interesting next episode since I imagine they'll be hunting thirteen down, she can't just leave for a while like that, there'll be more. The Chase/Thirteen thing was a bit awkward mind, I'd probably run away after that.

I don't think there will be any pursuing of 13. I said to Redders, I think she'll make an appearance in a future episode and her disease will have progressed much further to the stage where it's beginning to affect her physically.

I quite like 13 as a character though, so I hope she isn't gone for the majority of the season. They already dumped Cameron out of the show. :(

The writers seem to have made it clear that House and Cuddy probably won't defy the odds, and that it'll be a short-lived relationship. Guess we'll see how it pans out, but I'm thinking the regret will set in next episode, and they'll call it a day halfway through the season.

I don't think there will be any pursuing of 13. I said to Redders, I think she'll make an appearance in a future episode and her disease will have progressed much further to the stage where it's beginning to affect her physically.

I quite like 13 as a character though, so I hope she isn't gone for the majority of the season. They already dumped Cameron out of the show. :(

The writers seem to have made it clear that House and Cuddy probably won't defy the odds, and that it'll be a short-lived relationship. Guess we'll see how it pans out, but I'm thinking the regret will set in next episode, and they'll call it a day halfway through the season.

I hope not ..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwlJVNn3n1A"]YouTube - Hugh Laurie - Killer Queen[/ame]

Hugh Laurie turned out to be a great dramatic TV actor. How does he keep that accent going ? Great discipline.

Keep expecting Jeeves to show up at House's appartment to moan about his dress-code though.