House

Greg and i were talking about this the other day, we are going for those two to start *******' then house to have a reality check and get his old team back :D

Agreed, well about the old team anyway. I think by next season the new team will be gone and the oldies brought back in :D

Cameron & Chase have been featured in this season a lot. I hope they're not just teasing us with us before taking them away again :(

They probably will :(

Kumar is jsut boring and I'm sick of 13 saying she is dying. The House and Wilson scenes are definately the best. We want Chase and Cameron back!

House is so funny,interesting.I think he must be a genius,I wish i could met such person in our daily.But it seens impossible!!!lol

Latest episode was ok but the end was terrible so stupid and American.

But it was a Christmas episode what did you expect.

yes plz! shes orite for her age :wub:

oh and wheres the good icons gone^^ thought we could have the good wub back

I enjoyed the last episode, was a happy episode :D

Anyone seen the newest episodes of House. They were different but I personally did not enjoy them at all. No spoilers incase people haven't seen them.

Aww Season 6 has started and i :wub: it. Great two episodes to start the season

Yup, two good episodes. The only poor part was the ending like usual, writers need to learn how to end episodes without a montage with some acoustic music over the top.

Yup, two good episodes. The only poor part was the ending like usual, writers need to learn how to end episodes without a montage with some acoustic music over the top.
That sort of **** seems to ruin most American drama's,it usually makes me want to switch off and look for a sick bucket.Americans do love there corny endings though.

did you also fuss at No Surprises at the start?

did you also fuss at No Surprises at the start?

Of course not, anything that reminds me of the time we spent together in Glasgow is good. :wub:

I watched it live on Fox whilst over in the US and really enjoyed the premiere. House rocks.

Though also dislike the gay musical montage's at the end (same with Scrubs' more recent seasons).

Yeah i saw your facebook comment. Off topic is that you back?