How calm/cool are you? In General.

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Reaction score
After reading through many threads on internet forums over the years and meeting lots of annoying people in both real and digital life, I have become very apathetic towards idiots (of varying degrees).
I choose to ignore the aforementioned idiots without a second heartbeat and I just show my disdain by not even registering their inane little warbles.

I have often been asked by friends how I avoid arguing with these people.
I just don't think they are worth my time really.

So the question is this!!

In Real/Digital life. Are you cool and calm? Or do you let people get to you and just have to get stuck in?
If you do tend to end up arguing. Do you think you will ever try to change?

It depends, normally I'm cool and calm, but if someone continually ****** me off I'll get stuck in. I don't see much point in changing tbh, if someone gets to a degree of ******* me off that much then they should probably be the one's changing.

I always argue with everybody about the smallest things. However I am able to argue effectively without resorting to anger.

I'm quite calm but when I think something's wrong I will argue. I don't see why if I have a good point that I have to back down

I have a very short fuse,i scare myself sometimes.

I am nutter when it comes to any form off sport. i am calm normally, but when it comes to sport, i lose my rag. i am trying to control it

If i see unequal treatment i get very angry and will say some nasty stuff, also on fifa i often shout at the ref, but im usually calm

Yeah, It really depends for me. I surprise myself sometimes by how patient I am. Other times, It's toubling how quickly I blow up.

Same as many other people I am generally calm and cool but I really hate cheaters in sport so that normally makes me angry.

especially when it comes to infractions ;) whoops that was a mistake

generally cool and calm, never get angry
Nah,im quite easy going on here.Its the serial offenders who i infract usually.

Im cool like a fool in a swimming pool.

IRL all my mates are like zomfg at how laid back iam, but its really more apathy than anything :p
Forums dont bother me, although WoW increasingly is, donest get me angry just gets me all WTF

I'm a renowned pyscho lol I usually hold back on the internet but when I let rip I really let rip

I am pretty laid back, I might not come across it on a forum, but there are so many stupid people on the internet it's hard to keep your cool all the time. :)

I have to be pushed to the LIMIT but when I blow my top, WATCH THE **** OUT

Edit: I was referring to real life, I don't get angry online unless its an argument with somebody i know personally

Last edited:
I PITTY THE FOOL!!!!!!

I know what you mean,i usually reach my limit on a Friday afternoon in Asda.

What I don't get is, if you blow your top online, no one will care?

Also :)
How exactly does one watch a '**** out' ?? :)

Do you go all silver eyed and turn green?

I'm calm when in an argument with somebody but when getting frustrated over games/sports etc I swear a lot. Oh well.

I think this thread should be called how much bullshit will u talk to make yourself look hard in real life things are different some people on this site called me so many names if it was real life all id want is to see them try on here i can take so much cause i know theres not much i can do about it face to face its a lot more disrespectful and i dont stand for it so i guess im a hothead most of the time