How far away do you live from your teams home?

How far away do you live from your teams home?

• 0-3 miles

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • 3-10 miles

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • 10-30 miles

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • 30-60 miles

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 60-100 miles

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 100-500 miles

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • more than 500 miles

Votes: 15 20.3%

• Total voters
230 or something like that, but I don't fall into Wilko's bracket of "90% of 200+ are probably glory hunters" or whatever he said. Saying that though I don't really know the real reason I support Chelsea, certainly not for trophies though, but wasn't really pushed to support a team and always enjoyed watching Chelsea, mainly Zola - he made me love football, never mind Chelsea and it went from there I suppose.

230 or something like that, but I don't fall into Wilko's bracket of "90% of 200+ are probably glory hunters" or whatever he said. Saying that though I don't really know the real reason I support Chelsea, certainly not for trophies though, but wasn't really pushed to support a team and always enjoyed watching Chelsea, mainly Zola - he made me love football, never mind Chelsea and it went from there I suppose.

What people don't understand is there are sometimes different circumstances to supporting a team. Liking their football, one of their players, being taken to one of their games, a family member supporting them. There are so many more reasons than simply 'glory hunting', which I think is a term lower-league supporters use to make people think they're above high-level league fans.

About 30 miles to southampton from bournemouth although i sometimes go to watch bournemouth if the saints are playing away and i cant get there i will watch bournemouth so not even a mile to dean court

What people don't understand is there are sometimes different circumstances to supporting a team. Liking their football, one of their players, being taken to one of their games, a family member supporting them. There are so many more reasons than simply 'glory hunting', which I think is a term lower-league supporters use to make people think they're above high-level league fans.

Exactly, but now Chelsea have started to win some trophies consistently and have had a lot of money pumped into the team and it makes me a glory hunter XD

Exactly, but now Chelsea have started to win some trophies consistently and have had a lot of money pumped into the team and it makes me a glory hunter XD

Exactly. I'm supposedly a glory hunter by supporting Celtic, despite being nearer Clyde. Umm...one trophy in two years, no legue in three, no Champions League football for three years...glory? Nahh.

My apartment - Lerkendal:
About 2 kilometres flight.
About 3 kilometres drive.

Last edited:
just found out that altrincham is 2.5 miles from my house, therefore 0.1 miles closer than OT, gloryhunter or what?hate altrincham aswell

Sorry but i win.

Litreally 20 yards away from the gate to go in my end.

Still have to walk round the other side to get my ticket but if i already have it then im at the turnstile in 20 seconds.

London Road this is ;)

About 2 miles from the DW Stadium.. Can hear the announcements from my house on match days that I can't get to.

2.5-3 miles. Depends on what roads I go along what pubs we go in etc.

5095.57 miles from Bangalore to Old Trafford.. :p

Just over 100 miles to get to Aggborough after a move to Liverpool a few years ago

Facking miles, considering I live in London.

By the way? are all the 'over 500 miles' United fans by any chance?

Went for 0-3 miles - I live in Highbury, so the Emirates is literally down (up) the road from me.

Lol @harriers09

0.8 kilometres from Tehtaan kenttä
1660 kilometres from Allianz-Arena

One of the more advanced Birmingham folk eh? Most people in Birmingham have never heard of London.

I would refute that if I actually knew what Birmingham folk thought, but even when I lived there I couldn't understand the poor souls.