How far away do you live from your teams home?

How far away do you live from your teams home?

• 0-3 miles

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • 3-10 miles

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • 10-30 miles

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • 30-60 miles

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • 60-100 miles

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 100-500 miles

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • more than 500 miles

Votes: 15 20.3%

• Total voters
less than 12 kms, I live South Sao Paulo and Palmeiras is at West side.

i'm still winning btw (i think)

cant wait to do my little jig if i win

I'm in the USA...and honestly the only team I sort of care for in the MLS is Philadelphia, and they are ~500 miles away.

Not to mention the distance I am from the Euro clubs I like.

my mates brother was born 50 yards from maine road! feel free to sponsor him

5 miles from Ashton gate

150 from old trafford, i go with Ashton Gate :L.

i'm still winning btw (i think)

cant wait to do my little jig if i win

Not sorry to burst your bubble but...

Sorry but i win.

Litreally 20 yards away from the gate to go in my end.

Still have to walk round the other side to get my ticket but if i already have it then im at the turnstile in 20 seconds.

London Road this is ;)

:)

Who cares about local team as I dont have one. So which ever team I support is my team. Those who dont agree can die peacefully :p

This argument has been done so many times still no conclusion. No Foreign fans = No Money = No superstars in your team = can't become bigger team and also there are many premier clubs saved by foreign money..

In conclusion what really matters is Whether you support your team or not. Every individual has right to choose his team, just because someone was born in Manchester doesn't mean he should support Manchester only..

Money?

And the samples are far too small to assume 3 are United fans. :p I'm fairly sure there's a few Liverpool/Chelsea fans on the board that are out of the country, IIRC.

We have Spurs fan too from out of the Country.. HellRocker.. He is from India.. ;)

Who cares about local team as I dont have one. So which ever team I support is my team. Those who dont agree can die peacefully :p

This argument has been done so many times still no conclusion. No Foreign fans = No Money = No superstars in your team = can't become bigger team and also there are many premier clubs saved by foreign money..

In conclusion what really matters is Whether you support your team or not. Every individual has right to choose his team, just because someone was born in Manchester doesn't mean he should support Manchester only..

just an example...Liverpool 1980s, not really any foreign fans, not tons of money, no real superstars

just an example...Liverpool 1980s, not really any foreign fans, not tons of money, no real superstars
completely different era, matches were not televised live around the world and players weren't celebrities.

I can wake up in the morning and see St James' Park(H)

Good god. How many games were televised back then? What were the wages back then?

Well its all opinions. Never ending debate. Just had pros and cons and they way game has grown we have live with it. Think if only locals support clubs and only local players play for clubs and all the players stay loyal for their clubs and stay in their respective countries, football would have been dire and wouldn't anywhere near the big game it is now..

Last edited: