How good is Drogba really?

• Thread starter Thread starter Red_Might
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 11K
Drogba is ace. He's big and he's physical. Leaving goal scoring aside his presence in the box causes all sorts of havoc. At the end of the day you're world class if opposition defenses **** themselves when you're on the pitch. The fact that he draws so much attention makes him world class.

Don't rate Rooney, Tap in artist. =

and Watch VP, on his day he is easily the best striker in the world. = no, very good, but not the best in the world
As much as I rate Higuain, he doesn't seem complete yet, slightly inconsistant. = true but he still scored 29 for Real this season.

Benzema was no.10 on your list of best strikers but I would rate, Forlan, Pato, Milito, Eto'o, Fabiano are all better than him.

Now do you believe me that Rooney is bad and Villa was infact, signing for Barca?

I'll start making that humble pie...
how do you decide Rooney is bad?

had his best season of his career this season, had a 2 bad games for England, improved game vs Slovenia, and now he's ****?

smart one over here.

I Think Drogbaa Is A World Class Striker No Doubt...But Hes Getting Quite Old Now An I Think If It W=Ever Came To Buyin Him, Rooney Or Torres, It'd Be Torres, Then Rooney, Thet're Faster, More Hard Working, An' well Just BETTER!. Drogbaa's Over-rated But He Is A Quality PLayer.

how do you decide Rooney is bad?

had his best season of his career this season, had a 2 bad games for England, improved game vs Slovenia, and now he's ****?

smart one over here.

Overrated.

I was in a rush and bad is quicker to type...

It's more than 2 bad games for England. It's a whole season of easy headers and tap-ins. Then he get branded worlds best striker...

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Don't rate Rooney, Tap in artist. =

and Watch VP, on his day he is easily the best striker in the world. = no, very good, but not the best in the world
As much as I rate Higuain, he doesn't seem complete yet, slightly inconsistant. = true but he still scored 29 for Real this season.

Benzema was no.10 on your list of best strikers but I would rate, Forlan, Pato, Milito, Eto'o, Fabiano are all better than him.

Forlan....>.>
Milito and Pato maybe on reflection are slightly better.

Overrated.

It's more than 2 bad games for England. It's a whole season of easy headers and tap-ins. Then he get branded worlds best striker...

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Forlan....>.>
eh? hes supposed to work in and around the 18 yard box, we dont play with an amc, so he must stay in the box to cause a constant goal threat. and i wouldnt call 34 goals in a season "easy".

Overrated.

Forlan....>.>

no matter how much you argue or not strikers get judged on how many goals they score simple as that and rooney scores lots off goals. just because he hasent been as good as everyone anticipated at this world cup dosent make him a **** player. and this thread is about the beast that is drogba not rooney.

Back