How good is Drogba really?

• Thread starter Thread starter Red_Might
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 11K
You're embarassing yourself :'(

Implying you have given any evidence that your points about Rooney/Ibra/Torres/Villa/ etc

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Yes I am not stupid, returning as in re-signing.

Sorreh, couldn't resist.

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

look his a liverpool fan he dosent like rooney or drogba....shocker.

i jsut noticed this post... I love Drogba, amazing player, need more proof, I ask you to view my list.

Implying you have given any evidence that your points about Rooney/Ibra/Torres/Villa/ etc

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Sorreh, couldn't resist.

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

i jsut noticed this post... I love Drogba, amazing player, need more proof, I ask you to view my list.

just a quick question did you say you belive the mirror.com?

I would love to put my input, but these just turn into to man utd vs liverpool arguments, or chelsea vs man utd or whoever the teams are, its no fun anymore

Torres has already said he wouldn't play for any other team in the PL.

He wouldn't want to move to Italy just yet.

Hates R. Madrid.

That leaves Barca and A. Madrid, and A. Madrid don't have the money to buy him off of us.

harry redknapp promised he wouldnt go to southampton when he left pompey? its football its a business never say never.

Many players have crossed the divide, Carlos Tevez, Michael Laudrup, and they insisted they wouldnt, as jacko said football is a business, money rules the game

Many players have crossed the divide, Carlos Tevez, Michael Laudrup, and they insisted they wouldnt, as jacko said football is a business, money rules the game

Tevez said he would have stayed. But was forced out.

Tevez said he would have stayed. But was forced out.
how was he forced out? the utd fans loved him, Its just an excuse, ill admit this as a city fan, the real statement is " i was offered more money" any human being will move somewhere for more money. Its FACT

how was he forced out? the utd fans loved him, Its just an excuse, ill admit this as a city fan, the real statement is " i was offered more money" any human being will move somewhere for more money. Its FACT

I wouldn't, saying that honstly, I play/follow football 'cause I love the game. I'd move to San Marino for 6 years of whatver to gain Nationality and play for the first team if I couldn't play anywhere else.

He's a beast when he's on form.

But tbh he gets a lot of goals that shouldn't even count due to offsides from what I've seen over the years

One thing i really respect him for is how he changed, he doesnt dive 24/7 anymore

I wouldn't, saying that honstly, I play/follow football 'cause I love the game. I'd move to San Marino for 6 years of whatver to gain Nationality and play for the first team if I couldn't play anywhere else.

Lets talk about next seasons champions league so this sad scouse supporter **** off...(H)8-|:D

Lets talk about next seasons champions league so this sad scouse supporter **** off...(H)8-|:D

What about it? How about how Man U wont be winning it even though they are guarenteed another easy draw?

well surely rooney has proved you wrong??? im a chelsea fan always have been and i admit rooney is one of the best players i have ever watched for club and country.

Now do you believe me that Rooney is bad and Villa was infact, signing for Barca?

I'll start making that humble pie...

Back