How good is Drogba really?

• Thread starter Thread starter Red_Might
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 11K
Someone please close this embarassment of a thread.

Shocking.

Fernando Torres and David Villa are strikers, hence

Torres = Striker for Liverpool
Torres = Striker for Spain

Villa = Striker for Valencia
Villa = Striker for Spain

Your sarcasm depicting skills are *****.

You just proved my point aswell.

You said Barca weren't trying to sign a STRIKER. Yet Villa and Torres, who they are trying to sign, ARE STRIKERS! Comprende?

Your sarcasm depicting skills are *****.

You just proved my point aswell.

You said Barca weren't trying to sign a STRIKER. Yet Villa and Torres, who they are trying to sign, ARE STRIKERS! Comprende?

They are trying to sign a left winger because Thiery Henry is going to the USA, hence their interest in Ribery.

Shocking.

Why, 'cause I'm single handedly destroying every member of this thread?

Good exit strategy though, when looking like a foo', ask mod to close thread.

Shocking.

i know anyone who thinks drogba and rooney are overated deserves to be banned from having anything to do with football for ever.

your not distroying anyone mate, everyone can see your a upset dissapointed liverpool fan who just wants to take a pop at other teams i.e your rivals players.

They are trying to sign a left winger because Thiery Henry is going to the USA, hence their interest in Ribery.

Considering they have all but confirmed the signing of Villa(hoping Torres wants out of Liverpool). They are signing a striker.... Villla also said he would only move to Barca. As wouldn't go to Madrid. And wouldn't got to England 'cause Torres said it's ruining his career.

Considering they have all but confirmed the signing of Villa(hoping Torres wants out of Liverpool). They are signing a striker.... Villla also said he would only move to Barca. As wouldn't go to Madrid. And wouldn't got to England 'cause Torres said it's ruining his career.

Mate, no offence, but your on another ******* planet.

your not distroying anyone mate, everyone can see your a upset dissapointed liverpool fan who just wants to take a pop at other teams i.e your rivals players.

I'm not upset, quite happy actually. But considering I've been saying this from the START of the season, kinda fuckes up your statement...

I'm not upset, quite happy actually. But considering I've been saying this from the START of the season, kinda fuckes up your statement...

well surely rooney has proved you wrong??? im a chelsea fan always have been and i admit rooney is one of the best players i have ever watched for club and country.

Lol, where are you hearing all this stuff because David Villa and Valencia wont start something like that up at the end of La Liga when they are going for maximum points?

Oh dear.XD

You're not destroying anyone mate.:P

LOL EXACTLY! THE PAPERS! I remember when they said David Beckham was returning to Manchester United. They are 5% right, most of the time.

He did no, Milan went to Old Trafford... But, they're reliable papers. Some with over 50% right rumours...

You're embarassing yourself :'(

Back