how good is Oscar Cardozo?

marshall1313

Reaction score
hey guys i would liike to just ask you a quick question for anyone that has sign Oscar Cardozo on the new game. is he has good on this years as last year because last year every time i signed him he scored 30+ goals a year.

thanks everyone

mark.

Yeah he is amazing for goals. Performs no matter who you are.

once i asked his club and they respond for 8 millions $
which is quite cheap for a player with his stats ...
but i did not buy him because have trezequet , amauri , iaquinta and del peiro for my Juventus team .

Well, i recomend it very much lol in my first season with benfica, in 25 matches he already has 35 goals.

Scores in every match and its always one of the best players in the matches.

So its a good buy yes! :D

im not sure he never fits my systems, but he seems to do work for most teams

On Football Manager 2009 he was the best target man on the game he was ace and was even better upfront on his own.

Not tried him on Football Manager 2010 yet but i think i might have to and see how he does i doubt he will be as good as 09 tho.

His stats might've dropped comparing with 09, but in goals everything keeps the same..

So far so good, along with saviola or kerrisson ou adriano... they make a good par of strickers.

i play with benfica currently, and Oscar Cardozo scores 28 goals in 26 games ;) ...He is worth every € :D

He is really good, believe me. And he is cheap, as Benfica can't pay him very much. Like Zanekk said, he is worth every penny.

Has never played well when i've signed him but i play a system of counter attacking football with fast strikers so maybe thats the reason?

Has never played well when i've signed him but i play a system of counter attacking football with fast strikers so maybe thats the reason?

Probably, as he is not very fast... At least in reality he isn't. He is some kind of Luca Toni (powerful foot, great headers, amazing finishers but not very fast...)

do you think he would be any good for my arsenal team only just started and lookin for a striker?

u think he will fit into permier league team? dont know whether he can cope with the pace of premier league

playing with benfica and so far he has scored a total of 20 goals in 32 matches..........

he doesnt need pace. put him as a target man and it should be alright.

is he as good as edin dzeko??

I can't sign him because my appeal for his work permit fails (UK - Chelsea) how come it works for you guys?

Back