how good is Oscar Cardozo?

Cardozo is an amazing target man but he is not very fast, you should only buy him if you play with wingers and put in lots of crosses, he gets on the end of crosses and scores alot of headers.

I LOVE HIM :)

sign for 9 million, 3 goals 3 games one in each.

He has hit the bar a good few times as well so can't wait until he settles in :)

No I understand what you are saying and it does make sense to a degree but I do feel you are slightly exagerating how easy it is to score in the EPL. Tbh this is the first season there has been hardly any 0-0s but before this they did occur quite often, there are many teams that set out their tactics to put many men behind the ball and try to frustrate the opposition as much aspossible.
that's common in here really...the truth is your league is better and faster and all, but whe're talking on the player's quality here. when Cardozo first apeared, he all found him a litle bit weird...though he is tall, he was terrible whith his head, kinda clumsy whith his feet... but that was until whe saw him shoot...then the goals came, and the confidence...he was one of the best in the goal scoring chart and we could see him improve game to game, Now he is quite good heading, feints some times, and does killer passes too! the guy can improve yet, that's what i believe. I can see him playing in Liverpool or manchester Utd, with Torres or Rooney on his side. I would defenitly put my money on him

he was the worst player signed for the seasonal stats on my save! 3 goals in 37 app ****

hes always been **** for my arsenal side, maybe because Van Persie is better.

yea it all depends on your tactics and how youre playing him i guess. as you can above he's no flop for my hammers side in the second season. ;)

Hey guys. Why is Oscar Cardozo not in my game.. he does not come up when I search for him. I have a full database.

The same goes for Ben Arfa... he does not come up :(

I don't feel Cardozo is reaching his full potential in my Benfica team. He has scored 9 in 20, which isn't bad but not as good as what some of you guys have posted about him. I'm playing him as a Target man with an attacking role. I'd be grateful for any help on how to reach his true potential.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Why is Oscar Cardozo not in my game.. he does not come up when I search for him. I have a full database.

The same goes for Ben Arfa... he does not come up :(

off topic but oh well ill help

it depends on what nations you have chosen as well so probebly choose portugal for Cardoza

Is 10 Million in the first season a good price for him? I desperately need a target man for the Brum

I have Cardozo in my liverpool team and in the second season he only scored 10 goals from 33 apearences in the league, i play him as a target man along side Torres, does anyone know how to make their partnership work, i'm also maybe buying dzeko as i have 43 million

He has been amazing for me in my past saves. Won top goalscorer in Europe most years I had him.

Will go on an occasional slump w/o scoring though, but I think that's true for any striker.

gutted, i signed him for liverpool 3rd season, he'd bagged loads for benfica before i got him. cost me £20m, was a decent player but not great. perhaps he just didnt fit into my system or i didnt play him correctly. got 10 goals in 28 league games and a handful of assists. sold him on for 25m to make room for dzeko who has been an instant hit.

mabye it just depends on your system or strike partner. oh i just realised he has 19 for free kicks and i didnt let him take one the whole season - mabye he gets lots of goals from those?

Back