how good is Oscar Cardozo?

Cardozo... an awesome tactic..
Definitely a must buy - one of my favourite player in FM.
Cross comes in - Cardozo heads it - there's only one possible result. :)

Cardozo is a fine player.
If you are playing with 2 attackers i recommend using cardoso and a player who is very quick.
for example at Barcelona i use Cardozo + Torres and Ibrahimovic + Bojan

i played cardozo up front with deep lying forward attack with hulk complete forward and they have scored stupid ammounts in one season hulk got 23 goals with 33 assists and cardozo got 42 goals i play 4-1-2-1-2 with MR and ML rather than AML and AMR

i play him atfront on his own with 3 AMC's behind him tho it is in the SPL...

cardozo.jpg

Are you kidding? In reality he's the very best player in Portugal (that's my opinion) he has scored 14 goals en 11 matches... he's actually better in reality than in the game LOL
He would be perfect for the premier league because there is a lot of space there, in Portugal defences are a lot tighter than that, he hasn't got 2 inches to move...yet he scores like ****. In the premier league he would be considered one of the best in the world. More in reality than in the game i think...

Sorry mate but this is clearly wrong. The hardest thing about the Premier League is th physical intensity and the pace. I agree firstly Cardozo could do very well in England. But you barely get any time in the Premier League, everything is quick and there is not that much space you have to work hard for it.

Deano not trying to annoy anybody but the premier league isnt as fast paced as some or physical you get lots of time on the ball compared to other leagues i mean i watched ashley cole take the ball down on his chest then knee and then have time to take a touch before flying up the wing the other week trust me in some leagues by the time the ball hit his chest there would be somebody through him so in my opinion Cardozo would be brillianty in the premier league

scored 150 goals in 137 games for me in 3 seasons scored 50 each season

to be honest i have never rate cardozo bought him on 08 for my faltering ac milan team and he didnt perform at all so i have stayed away ever since

he is very good :D

scored 60 goals in 1 season for me at Chelsea

i now people may have asked this but can i have a screen shot of him as i cant find him on my game iam 3 seasons in and have got the large data base with all the leagues

Sorry mate but this is clearly wrong. The hardest thing about the Premier League is th physical intensity and the pace. I agree firstly Cardozo could do very well in England. But you barely get any time in the Premier League, everything is quick and there is not that much space you have to work hard for it.
I appolagise too, but i don't agree... your defences are based on the player's quality, and, speaking of tactics, English yeams are spread wide along the field, you feint 2 players and you have an open road to goal!! In Portugal there are 5 or 6 clubs that play open wide, just like some english teams: Benfica, Porto, Sporting, Braga and sometimes Nacional and Guimarães. the other clubs are based upon this: everyone behind the ball and 2 or 3 guys with technic and speed to do the counter and thats it! Please whach some games and compare, i've done it!
1 - Here the fields are smaller for most clubs
2- Search for S.L. Benfica vs Olhanense this season... you'll see the perfect example of lack of space: the team of Olhanense was ALL in the last 20 meters (don't know how much in yards)
Believe me... there is much more space in you're league, but the medium quality is higher and the pace is faster, but in tactics we are better

Cardozo is awesome for me im Chelsea nd he was my top goalscorer but he cost me 20mill !!!

i have got cardozo in my milan team and he is useless he doesnt score but my mate has him for man u and scores like 50 a season,whats going on,i think it depends on what league you are in

I appolagise too, but i don't agree... your defences are based on the player's quality, and, speaking of tactics, English yeams are spread wide along the field, you feint 2 players and you have an open road to goal!! In Portugal there are 5 or 6 clubs that play open wide, just like some english teams: Benfica, Porto, Sporting, Braga and sometimes Nacional and Guimarães. the other clubs are based upon this: everyone behind the ball and 2 or 3 guys with technic and speed to do the counter and thats it! Please whach some games and compare, i've done it!
1 - Here the fields are smaller for most clubs
2- Search for S.L. Benfica vs Olhanense this season... you'll see the perfect example of lack of space: the team of Olhanense was ALL in the last 20 meters (don't know how much in yards)
Believe me... there is much more space in you're league, but the medium quality is higher and the pace is faster, but in tactics we are better

No I understand what you are saying and it does make sense to a degree but I do feel you are slightly exagerating how easy it is to score in the EPL. Tbh this is the first season there has been hardly any 0-0s but before this they did occur quite often, there are many teams that set out their tactics to put many men behind the ball and try to frustrate the opposition as much aspossible.

had him for man u game waz class 54 goals in about 60 plus games cost 5 million

Back