how good is Oscar Cardozo?

He is amazing look at this picture..

cardozo.jpg

I cant find Oscar Cardozo on FM 10 with small database?
you cant find him on a small db. have to use a medium one. happened to me too.
btw guys what can cardozo play as besides target man? is dzeko another good target man?

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

and btw guys get palermo for target man. he is sensational. old -- 35 years old, but top quality. get him from 375k-500k at the start. 24 apps, 21 goals for me. just got a hat trick against man city. i would say he is better than cardozo, but buy him as a short term measure only.

wat player instructions do u guys have for Cardozo?... i have him at tottenham...cant get the best out of him...

Last edited:
my tactic is 4-4-2 and instruction for cardozo is targetman attack

hes amazing, he played 41 games and scored 39 goals for me, upfront on his own, target man.
He's insane

When I started a save with no first tranfer window activity allowed in the first window, was offered him for £3.8 at the end of the season :D

It gives you the option if you can appeal. Seems strange you can't appeal...

Deffinate signing. I know its early but i signed him in the second season for everton and so far he has scored 17 in 20 games. I have played the top 4 as well

got him as target man for arsenal and isnt doing that well, service to head mixed or to feet?

werks for me. He's scored 4 in a gamer twice aslready this season, hal;f way through.
Normally the first signing i make.

hi guys just wonderd if there was a specific way to play this chap because i bote him for fc bayern and he just dusnt seem to score

help would be appreciated thanks

yeah is quite an amazing player, seemed pretty good against everton unfortunately but it wasnt hard cos we were awful, always been a favourite of mine on fm's as a target man

This is how GOODD HE IS!!

Up front with RVP as Support Targetman... check it....

RVP got 36 and he got this many... Won the Prem on last day by beating Man Utd at Old Trafford and he scored a brace including a free kick... won CL beating Chelsea 3-1 final... wooo

It gives you the option if you can appeal. Seems strange you can't appeal...

I know:S I've been trying to sign Agbossamounde for ages now, get my offer accepted every time, contract accepted every time...but then I have to get that work permit..everytime they decide that he's not elligible for a permit or something similar...:'(

Could it have something to do with the fact that I'm playing as a Norwegian club? Haven't tried in any other countries yet...

u think he will fit into permier league team? dont know whether he can cope with the pace of premier league
Are you kidding? In reality he's the very best player in Portugal (that's my opinion) he has scored 14 goals en 11 matches... he's actually better in reality than in the game LOL
He would be perfect for the premier league because there is a lot of space there, in Portugal defences are a lot tighter than that, he hasn't got 2 inches to move...yet he scores like ****. In the premier league he would be considered one of the best in the world. More in reality than in the game i think...
yet in the game he's one of the best strikers and pretty easily affordable if you are in a big one.
I allways train Benfica so i don't have that problem :)
1st season 43 goals :)
also check ramires, di maria, david luiz

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

got him as target man for arsenal and isnt doing that well, service to head mixed or to feet?
i would advise mixed, and you should use him with another striker on his side (more like a forward, rooney, jovetic... even saviola) he's good with head but he has great long shots and accuracy so mixed is best

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

is he as good as edin dzeko??
Dzeco is a litle boy next to him

Back