I am currently Hamilton accies in the spl first season currently 11th,have came almighty close to beating the old firm 1-1(celtic) and 2-2(gers)
havent won in the last ten games any ideas folks?

It's not LLM;p

But how's your team's morale? Change your team-talks?

Won the Liga Adelante play-offs with A.D. Ceuta, was a relegation favourite but with nice transfers and a good tactic I mounted an epic run in the end to play-off places and won them pretty comfortably. Tough next season to come though.

Going to 3rd season with Berwick Rangers, won 2nd Div... Attempt to avoid relegation is my goal, but I know that i can do a lot better! ;)

3rd season with dover athletic... won blue square south in 1st year, won blue square prem 2nd year, on track to get promoted to league 1 this year , cherno samba, andrew hageman and liam o'brien have been great... still havent had a transfer budget yet... only purchase i have had was 2.5k for a scout who left after 1 year anyway!

Going to 3rd season with Berwick Rangers, won 2nd Div... Attempt to avoid relegation is my goal, but I know that i can do a lot better! ;)

Just started a new save as Berwick Rangers in Scottish Div 3. Pretty poor standard but I have signed some good young players and looking forward to the challenge. I loaded up all leagues from England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland and my experience was limited to sunday league footballer.

In terms of tactics I have tried to keep it very rigid (I want to concede as little as possible) and play counter. My media prediction is 5th and I have managed to draw with Arbroath (media prediction of finishing 1st) and won against Clyde (media prediction 2nd) so a good start I think.

My main aim with this will be developing the youth facilities to ensure I generate my own players rather than spending. Hopefully I can take Berwick up and challenge the Old firm domination of Scottish Football!

in my 2nd season with dartford after finishing 10th in my 1st season got rid of alot of players that i didnt think were good enough and signed alot of youngsters after 11 (i think) we r top on goal difference with 3 teams on same points. Havent and Waterloo have just been taken over and have been given 12.75 million to spend so playoffs it is lmao!!

Started with AFC Wimbledon, got them promoted to League One within 3 seasons, resigned half way through the League One season as I got bored, a year later I got a job at Notts County in League Two, won the title, currently sitting top of League One after 5 games, 15 points.

Just started a new save as Berwick Rangers in Scottish Div 3. Pretty poor standard but I have signed some good young players and looking forward to the challenge. I loaded up all leagues from England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland and my experience was limited to sunday league footballer.

In terms of tactics I have tried to keep it very rigid (I want to concede as little as possible) and play counter. My media prediction is 5th and I have managed to draw with Arbroath (media prediction of finishing 1st) and won against Clyde (media prediction 2nd) so a good start I think.

My main aim with this will be developing the youth facilities to ensure I generate my own players rather than spending. Hopefully I can take Berwick up and challenge the Old firm domination of Scottish Football!

I am currently Birmingham and I am 3rd in the second season. First season i finished fifth.

I have beaten Arsneal and Liverpool 3-1 this season.

Oh I didnt understand what LLM ment. I do have a Harrogate save. Got promoted first season to Blue Square Premier. I won the Blue Square North.

I destoryed Vauxhall last season in both games with my Harrogate team

they are **** i know, needed a complete revamp of the squad. think i have only got about 2 players who played for me at the start :L