With Berwick My highest paid player is £80 per week! -

I have a couple of good players but I'm not sure how to spell them:

Yogumato?!
Lugana (australian guy)
Salif-Diao Jiminez (from sengal i think!)

its cool, i only have 2.5k a week wages. 650 quid is more than a quarter of that

This is my first venture into LLM in all the series, presumably when I move up the leagues (which of course could not happen) presumably my club will turn from part time to full time?!

For some reason when I got promoted all my staff got the sack. So i posted an advert for every job. I got some decent responses aswell.

i have no idea about the part time/full time thing. maybe when all your players are playing full time e.g. if your in league 1, your players will not want to play part-time

To be honest the players you had in Blue Square will probarly have left your club by then.

The players you sign in the lower leagues don't improve enough to play in the N-Power leagues.

Oh He only wanted £650 a week from me. Try offering some Clauses.

I normally offer signing on fee bonus and reduced salary. Most of the time players agree and the board will be happy with "my tight wage control" :)

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

The players you sign in the lower leagues don't improve enough to play in the N-Power leagues.

But sometimes you have players who are "good for most League 1 side" and have potential to be "good for most Premiere League side.

am about to start a new save with my hometown team of oldham. any advice?

Startting 2nd season as Bath manager BSS, any young loan players i could bring in? or a few experienced free agents? thanks :)

Im in PL with Gillingham after winning Championship in 2014/2015. No cheating what so ever as im playing it as network game...

Now im struggling as **** in PL - maybe i should start utilizing my 20m transfer budget - but no decent players want to join...

I have 100% financial control and squad discpline....

Startting 2nd season as Bath manager BSS, any young loan players i could bring in? or a few experienced free agents? thanks :)

Ismael Fofana (Ivory Coast) Left Midfielder/Left Winger
Salif Diao-Jimenez (Senegal) Right Midfielder/Right Winger

Ismael Fofana is also doing well for me in BSP after promotion. I also signed other free players but during 2011/12 season. But you might buy them for free if they are unhappy and top clubs don't see them as hot prospects:

Nathan Livings - Striker
Micah Evans - Striker

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Also there are some good defenders available for free

Sulaiman Bangura
Courtney Cameroon

and one guy I found in Bulgaria as a free agent named Aleksandar Mladenov (Right Winger). He is 28-29 and turned into key player for me.

Going to start a new LLM game as AFC Wimbledon tomorrow. First I got to make them some new kits. Their current ones are horrible ;)

Got offered by 16th placed Huddersfield in League One, so I left 6th placed Notts County.

£2,3000 budget :wub:

Looked at all the Cheltenham town screenshots. Some peculiar signings, such as Febian Brandy in the first season to league 2. He usually goes to League one or Championship.
Andy Carroll for 3.9m- Absolute snip.

Not doubting you have done a great job with all the first place finishes but I've never managed to sign people either for the leagurs you have or for such knockdown prices. And yeh 28m transfer budget, you must have told them you we're going to win the league..although you probably will.
lol.