First season I started unemployed then picked up Wrexham, what a club! Credit to the guy who has taken then up. what tatics did you use? They have an aging squad and because I took over late I wasnt able to find any decent noobs. I got frustrated and quit before the end of the season :$

Second season I took over Cambridge in October. I have managed to drag them from 20th to only about 16th. I play well but am so **** inconsistent. Any advice?

I just signed Robbie Savage!! (H)

AFC Telford won the Blue Square North in first season :) about to begin my assault on the premier :D

At Cambridge and have enjoyed back to back promotions to League 1. It is pretty straightforward if you take time going through and picking up released players in June/July, also get lots of loan players.

I find playing a direct syle in a 4-1-3-2 formation works well. Some of my free signings include:

GK - Adam Street, Dean Bouzanis, Martin Hansen
Def - Maxime Chamot, David Cowan, Scott Malone, Matin John
Mid - Oliver Norwood, Chris James, Ryan Mason, Gauthier MAhoto
ST - Guylain Ndumba, Steve Howard, Phil Younghusband

In the summer before starting League 1 and am struggling to upskill my squad with free transfers. Samir Nasri and David Bentley are available on a free but for some reason they wont join me.................

Into my 3rd season with Oxford.
1st season missed out on the play offs by 1 point.
2nd season promoted to league 1 via playoffs.
15 games into my 3rd season and we're currently 2nd.

Started with stalybridge in BSN

1st season lost in playoff semis
2nd season won the BSN league won it by about 20 points |)
3rd season, sneaked into last place in the BSP playoffs in the last game. Then managed to throw away a 3-1 home win by losing 3-0 away.
Just about to start 4th season

I guess I will start a new save since don't really like playing with a team that has a nickname "Badgers" (Eastwood Town). Will look funny to me playing with a team like that in the Premiere League if I di get there. Researching the teams no and thinking about Blyth Spartans, Staines Town or Corby Town. I

am very picky when it coms to picking lower league team. Some of my criteria might sound silly but since I believe that in BSS and BSN teams are almost the same level so my picks are based on things like team name, their kits etc. :)

Iam Crewe, in the first season i finished 2nd after being predicted 14th, ive managed to build up good relationships with arsene wenger, roy hodgson and chris hughton so i seem to be able to loan their talented youngsters without having to pay a penny, i had Ryan Donaldson on loan from newcastle and he scored something like 12 goals in 12 games over the 3 months i had him.

Im about to start my second season once my new charger for my laptop arrives.

I'm bromley. I was first testing out my new tactic, but it went so well, I started a save. Now i'm on a journey to the EPL :D

Now in my 4th season at Blyth Spartans after taking a bit of a break from the game.

I've achieved back to back promotions for the first time since I've been doing LLM!

Now currently in League 1 - 9 games in sitting in 2nd place, though sure it's going to be a tough old season.

Star players at the moment are: Lee Bowyer (our captain), Ismael Fofana (still! after 4 seasons), Riki, Lawrence Olum and a French DC called Pama. Sam Walker not bad in goal either - he's been there for 3 seasons now.

Will post pics when I'm back home :)

4th season as Basingstoke - in League 2 and somehow currently 3rd after (I think)10 games!

achieved promotion to league 1 with wimbledon, 2nd season.
I advice u to take a look at this striker - Reynald Videira. He has been superb.

Taken Pro Patria to the Serie B now, successive promotions, but no league wins. I did win the Serie C cup, but the board didn't care. *******.

Just won promotion to the Championship with Stafford Rangers, 2016. Aiming for european glory, but need a new stadium urgently!

Second season with Cambridge I managed to get hold of some awesome players.

Now leading the BSP by 11 points with 7 games to go :D

How do I insert images?

Currently top of League 2 with Droylsden after successive promotions - only dropped two points all season going into December.

So far I've picked up the Blue Square North title, Blue Square playoffs, two FA Trophies and am in the North Final of JPT. Have proved to be a bit of a Cupset expert as well - have beaten League 1 Dagenham and Redbridge 3-0 in my first season in the FA Cup, League 1 Hartlepool 6-1 in the FA Cup in my second season and Nottingham Forest and West Brom in the League Cup in my third season before losing 2-1 at home to Liverpool.

Only two players have survived from the start though: Kim-Won Sik and James Ashmore.

Started as Vigor Lamezia, in the Italian Serie C2/C.

First season, surprisingly won the league, lost in the first round of all cups as I played reserves and had a low bonus set. I then moved onto Serie C1/B where I finished 4th, narrowly missing out on promotion, finished top the following season though, moving up to Serie B. However a job offer from Liga Adelante club Cordoba tempted me to pack my bags and move onto Spain.

First season, the team was a bit of a mess and was aging rapidly. After bringing in loads of young bargain regens, and getting rid of the old deadwood eating up the wages, I improved our financial situation and finished 7th, narrowly missing out on the play-offs. Second season at the club I let go the rest of the big earners and let a lot of players leave after their contracts expired, again I brought in young exciting players, for small wages and transfer fees, along with the obvious loan deals. Finished 2nd in my second season, winning promotion to La Liga. I got job offers from Blackburn, Everton and Nurnberg, but declined all three, opting to attempt to keep Cordoba in La Liga. After a lot of transfer activity, and the inability to sign loanees for nothing my financial situation worsened and I was in the relegation zone come January. I did pull it back however, eventually finishing 13th in my first season in La Liga. In came the job offers, 9 clubs offering me a managerial position, Wolves, Newcastle, AS Monaco, Frankfurt, Bayer Leverkusen, Bologna, Deportivo, Real Sociedad and Real Betis. After long thought, I narrowed it down to Newcastle, AS Monaco and Leverkusen and eventually decided on a move to Germany.

Leverkusen were in pretty good shape, a lot of players in their prime, and a few decent youngsters, they never had many poor player to be honest. First season was a good 2nd place finish behind Dortmund, and after bringing a bit of quality in I comfortably won the league 2nd season along with the German Cup, being beaten in the semi's of the Champions League. I then received the most tempting job offer of my career, Liverpool, I did reject though. I had to win the treble with Leverkusen. 3rd season after net spending almost 65 million I won the league and the Champions League (beating Bayern in the final :)) but the treble eluded me as I was beaten in the German Cup final (Bayern beat me in the final :().

Still, I decided I had delivered for Leverkusen and moved on again, this time to current English champions Arsenal, who had just lost Mancini to Inter Milan. The squad was actually very good, and the board offered me a transfer budget on 75 million! I never spent much though, bringing mainly young stars in, I spent around 50 million but sold about 25 million worth of players. I won the league and the FA Cup, missing out on the Champions League (R.Madrid beat me in the semi's) and the League Cup (Q.P.R beating me in the Quarter's). Second season after using a large part of my spending power I won the quadruple, beating Spurs to the league by 7 points, beating Liverpool in the FA Cup final, beating Bolton in the League Cup final and beating Lyon in the final of the Champions League. Just starting my 3rd season, hoping for more success. :)