Votes: 15 12.1%

Votes: 4 3.2%

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • [b]0[/b]

Votes: 60 48.4%

• Total voters

Jamie92

Reaction score
Six years without a trophy and now they are in the running for FOUR possible trophies, but realistically, how many trophies will Arsenal win this season?

One. League Cup. Probably anyway, though I'd like Birmingham to win it.

Last edited:
A big fat

They will probably fall at the last hurdle again.

Carling cup. Hope Brum somehow win it..

Come on Zigic....

Im hoping if they win something its not sunday, however Im realistic, although Im hopeful of course!

I won't be hanging around this thread, as everyone will basically engrave their name on the Carling Cup which will irritate me :$

suggestion, maybe put a poll up?

Hopefully they will win one, despite people taking the **** they haven't won anything for ages! It's a shame they haven't and they do deserver to win one.

1, two if we're lucky. We might even just **** it up altogether.

they will not win any of em...
why? because they don't have the class to...

Personnally I think

They will go out of CL at Camp Nou
ManU will put them out of FA Cup
Think they will be just about their in the League come the end of the season

As for the League Cup

Can't call it...WHY??? as the current Brum squad have more experiance of winning things even if it is a foriegn trophy or a lower league competition

Also their will be more pressure on Arsenal to win as they haven't won anything for six years.

Though Arsenal do have more quallity no argumant that their not.

Can see it maybe going to Extra Time or a late Winner though their will be more goals in the game.

2 - Carling Cup and one of the others.

Realistically:

- We have a home replay against the O's which we should come through fairly easily. Then a trip to OT (again) if we do beat them, which IMO, can go either way since neither team has really excelled in the CC this year (May depend on momentum if Arsenal win CC and/or knock out Barca)

- We take a lead to the Nou Camp, which puts us in a far better position than last year. I can't see Barca keeping a clean sheet, and if we score first, I have every confidence we can go through. Barca also have injuries to Valdes, Puyol and Xavi and Pique is suspended (Don't know how long the first three are out for) but we all know how good they can be. First goal is absolutely vital, but they haven't been in the best of form and struggled vs Athletic and Sporting.

- Utd aren't playing well (still) and while they might suddenly find some real form, they have a difficult run-in, with a double vs Chelsea, a trip to Anfield AND coming to the Emirates. There's plenty of room/time for them to slip up and it seems Arsenal have had their blip and are going strong. If we can keep relatively injury-free, and with the returning Ramsey and Vermaelen, and Arshavin (to form) we can certainly catch up 4 points.

- Sorry Brum fans, I just think Arsenal will be really up for it next week with our best chance of silverware for a while now. 3-0 Arsenal and some momentum.

2 trophies (LC and the League).

Although to win the league they will be dependent on Chelsea to do them a few favours.

Realistically speaking, we can win two: the CC and the league. Chelsea and Liverpool need to do us some favors though. ;)

Back