How many trophies will Arsenal win?

Votes: 43 34.7%

Votes: 15 12.1%

Votes: 4 3.2%

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • [b]0[/b]

Votes: 60 48.4%

• Total voters
Joss you're only hope is our away form...

What Redrup said..

Mike - My original post was more to do with that game in particular.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

not sure how much hope that gives them, we only have 4 away games left: west ham, newcastle, arsenal, blackburn

All pretty tough away games though. WHU fighting for safety & have already beaten you (weakened side or not), Blackburn is always a difficult place to go and you struggled there last year iirc, and Arsenal is the big one when you're away form could easily let you down as it did to some extent vs Liverpool.

What Redrup said..

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

All pretty tough away games though. WHU fighting for safety & have already beaten you (weakened side or not), Blackburn is always a difficult place to go and you struggled there last year iirc, and Arsenal is the big one when you're away form could easily let you down as it did to some extent vs Liverpool.

Arsenal have tough away games too, and your home from is not that great either. At least in comparison to United home form.

What Redrup said..

not particularly, beaten with a weakened side has little reflection on a near full strength side, we are always fairly comfortable vs newcastle, and blackburn are not as combative as they used t be at home now the are under Kean, which plays into our hand (didnt particularly) struggle there last season, we dominated while being desperate inaccurate in front of goal), the really difficult one is arsenal, but we have a decent recent away record against you.

Maybe ManU drops a result here or there because they're in three competitions but let's be honest, who thinks Arsenal will actually beat ManU? Sure when healthy they're just as strong in terms of quality but the mentality clearly isn't there. There's so much pressure on them to get a trophy that they will wilt just like they did at the CC. ManU, however, has leaders and veterans and doesn't have to get the monkey off their back. It won't matter anyway because Arsenal won't beat Tottenham and I bet they'll draw Liverpool.

Seems that 58 people were right unless some miracle happens.

THe fact that Arsenal were still in contention for every trophy 2 months ago shows that not many things need to be changed. A solid defender and possibly another quality striker. They still have a quality team.

1 down, 3 more to go.
Now i predict they wont win any trophy this season..

2 down, 2 more to go..

If we win this weekend, then it will be 3 down,

I will stand by my previous prediction.

0 Trophies.

All but one down..

Stand by my prediction.. Zero...

was waiting for you to bump this :S

Thought of bumping this thread then didn't want to add insult to the injury.

Calum, I didn't bump this thread ;)

Back