How many trophies will Arsenal win?

Votes: 43 34.7%

Votes: 15 12.1%

Votes: 4 3.2%

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • [b]0[/b]

Votes: 60 48.4%

• Total voters
I can only see them winning 2 trophies (Carling Cup, FA Cup). If they beat Leyton Orient and then beat Man Utd in the next round they will win the FA Cup. Not sure about about the carling cup though, I think birmingham will put up a strong fight.

this is funny 'cos look at my saved game Arsenal have won the Prem alot

Not sure why everyone only says the Carling Cup. Big chance in the FA Cup IMO. Although it would be at OT should we knock out Orient.

also the carling cup and FA cup 3 times each and the community shield 6 times and they are in it again this year (well 2027)

its not off topic because we are on about arsenal winning trophies :D

Can people please expand rather than just saying "1, 0, 2, whatever"? Just annoying when people say none but don't say why they think that. Although, general consensus seems to be that because we've had some poor run ins recently we'll ****** up the CC final as well.

1 I think, won't be surprised if Brum will win the Carling Cup though.

Can people please expand rather than just saying "1, 0, 2, whatever"? Just annoying when people say none but don't say why they think that. Although, general consensus seems to be that because we've had some poor run ins recently we'll ****** up the CC final as well.
im sticking with my 0-4. This season has shown us anything can happen

Carling CUp if they are lucky.

If we're lucky? You make it sound as if you expect Birmingham to win comfortably but we might ****** a win.. I can't see that happening personally but oh well.

If we're lucky? You make it sound as if you expect Birmingham to win comfortably but we might ****** a win.. I can't see that happening personally but oh well.
you're downplaying birminghams ability. Expect a test becuae they will massively up for this and midlands clubs are a nightmare when they are like that

one, the League cup on Sunday. Although i would love Brum to win it i just cant see it.

you're downplaying birminghams ability. Expect a test becuae they will massively up for this and midlands clubs are a nightmare when they are like that

I don't mean to. I'm just saying that I don't think we need "luck" to beat Brum, because we are undoubtedly a better side. In terms of being a tight game, OK, there may be some luck in controversy or something, but I think if it's tight than it will be more likely to be Brum who score with a bit of luck than Arsenal, who SHOULD prove their quality over 90, potentially 120 mins.

Brum will be massively motivated for this game. Its their best chance to win some silverware. Hoping for good game and Zigic is in some form, and i expect him to score this weekend..

Surprised no one's called it the Mickey Mouse cup yet. It's everyone's least favourite competition when they've been knocked out, but is invaluable when they win it..

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Brum will be massively motivated for this game. Its their best chance to win some silverware. Hoping for good game and Zigic is in some form, and i expect him to score this weekend..

It's their only isn't it? Assuming they don't cause an FA Cup upset with City, Arsenal and Utd all still in the comp.

Back