How many trophies will Arsenal win?

Votes: 43 34.7%

Votes: 15 12.1%

Votes: 4 3.2%

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • [b]0[/b]

Votes: 60 48.4%

• Total voters
I think 1 if we are lucky maybe 2, depending on how it goes at Nou camp it can extend to 3

It's their only isn't it? Assuming they don't cause an FA Cup upset with City, Arsenal and Utd all still in the comp.

It is Brum's biggest chance isn't it.. So they will be motivated more than ever. I expect Arsenal to win, but i dont think Brum will roll over. They give as good a game as it can get and i wont be surprised if they somehow nick it..

I wonder - If Arsenal knock out Barcelona, who become favourites? Madrid? Utd? Cheatski? Or us, after beating the favourites? Or does it then become Arsenal "giant killers", suggesting we're a par below everyone else..

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

It is Brum's biggest chance isn't it.. So they will be motivated more than ever. I expect Arsenal to win, but i dont think Brum will roll over. They give as good a game as it can get and i wont be surprised if they somehow nick it..

Of course they'll give it all they've got...

Equally, though, Arsenal will be motivated as it's their best chance of silverware.

If we're lucky? You make it sound as if you expect Birmingham to win comfortably but we might ****** a win.. I can't see that happening personally but oh well.

I actually expect you to rest a few stars. As you will be in spain straight after. With one eye on the Nou Camp and Brum being a good side, I expect them to beat you tbh.

I actually expect you to rest a few stars. As you will be in spain straight after. With one eye on the Nou Camp and Brum being a good side, I expect them to beat you tbh.

It will be half and half basically. He's not going to risk putting out our First XI, I don't think, but it won't be anything like the side that faced Orient on Sunday. Are Brum focused more on avoiding relegation or winning the CC?

EDIT: Something like this:

Szczesny

Eboue Djourou Koscielny Gibbs

Song Wilshere/Rosicky

Walcott ---------- Fabregas ---------- Arshavin

RvP/Bendtner​

It will be half and half basically. He's not going to risk putting out our First XI, I don't think, but it won't be anything like the side that faced Orient on Sunday. Are Brum focused more on avoiding relegation or winning the CC?
brum have a week between games, expect a full strength side

They dont have to go to Barcelona in the mid week game, this is there first final for god knows how long, and for them this is like you guys winning the league... So i would say they will be more pumped then you. I really do expect a similar side.

Arsenal is by far a great team our only problem is our inconsistency in the final stages, if we can keep it together then i don't see why we can't win all 4. ManUtd are not playing great and had some close calls and got a tough line up for the premier league. We can beat Birmingham City, and FA cup is still up for grabs. As for CL well i hold my breath till next match and then I can dream.

Last edited:
They dont have to go to Barcelona in the mid week game, this is there first final for god knows how long, and for them this is like you guys winning the league... So i would say they will be more pumped then you. I really do expect a similar side.

I really don't. I've seen Wenger's interview, he says it will be half and half. Koscielny is out tomorrow, along with RvP so they may well start on Sun.

arsenal is by far a great team our only problem is our inconsistency in the final stages, if we can keep it together then i don't see why we can't win all 4. Manutd are not playing great and had some close calls and got a tough line up for the premier league. We can beat birmingham city, and fa cup is still up for grabs. As for cl well i hope my breath till next match and then i can dream.

finally! Some positivity!

It'll certainly be half and half. Wenger has other priorities but will expect a big test from birmingham

They better win the League Cup, and then so long as another top 4 team wins the FA Cup I'm happy, maximises chances of Newcastle sneaking into Europa, unlikely still...

To be honest, I simply don't know what to expect from Birmingham. They've been so inconsistent after thrashing by Utd, they scraped past Coventry and drew with City, beat WHU and Stoke in the league, then lost to Newcastle.

I really don't. I've seen Wenger's interview, he says it will be half and half. Koscielny is out tomorrow, along with RvP so they may well start on Sun.

He would be a muppet to play someone as Injury Prone as RVP in the Carling Cup. He is your best player ( Of 2011) and with his injury record, Wembleys shocking pitch and Brum Physical nature, He surely couldnt play him. Could hey?

To be honest, I simply don't know what to expect from Birmingham. They've been so inconsistent after thrashing by Utd, they scraped past Coventry and drew with City, beat WHU and Stoke in the league, then lost to Newcastle.

Expect a War and a battle.

Arsenal is by far a great team our only problem is our inconsistency in the final stages, if we can keep it together then i don't see why we can't win all 4. ManUtd are not playing great and had some close calls and got a tough line up for the premier league. We can beat Birmingham City, and FA cup is still up for grabs. As for CL well i hold my breath till next match and then I can dream.

CC - Probably. But it's harder than some of you think.
EPL - No. United will win it I think.
ECC - No hope. There is still no doubt in my mind that Barca will win.
FA - Win at Old Trafford?! Nahhh.

I can honestly see Arsenal competing for all four. United away in (1) the FA cup will be tricky considering our home record and recent record against the gunners, but if you can get past us then I'd consider you favourites. I actually expect them to win both (2) the Carling cup and (3) the Barca tie, but to go on to win the Champions League is a big ask. There will be many twists and turns left in (4) the Premiership, but if Arsenal can keep RVP and Walcott fit then they have a chance.

Just to get this straight with anyone who thinks otherwise, I'm not underestimating Birmingham, I just feel that with both teams up for it, the one with more technical quality will win. Brum will be very physical, and probably long-ball but I think Arsenal have shown they're better equipped/more able to break down defences that sit deep and focus on containing the opposition more than anything else. Stoke will be a good test.

The Barca game is over a week after the CC final....

And with the FA Cup replay the midweek game, we will probably be full strength.

I can honestly see Arsenal competing for all four. United away in (1) the FA cup will be tricky considering our home record and recent record against the gunners, but if you can get past us then I'd consider you favourites. I actually expect them to win both (2) the Carling cup and (3) the Barca tie, but to go on to win the Champions League is a big ask. There will be many twists and turns left in (4) the Premiership, but if Arsenal can keep RVP and Walcott fit then they have a chance.

This.

But is Walcott the man we need fit? Samir Nasri, Cesc Fabregas?

Back