How much have you paid for world class players

sean8-12-88

Reaction score
how much have you paid for worldclass players,you know the likes of Messi,Ronaldo,Ribery,Eto etc etc

I just paid £90m for Gerrard at the start of the second season

Well Akineev is going for £0 as he runs out of his contract but I can't persuade him to come to Rangers even though Im offering him more than double hes getting.

Most so far was £40m for Aguero. £20m upfront and £20m over 24 months.

I paided 45m for Messi, 30m for Flamini and 34m for Ramos. Non have scored so far in my first 5 games but I am top of the league and they need time to settle down

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

*paid

I paid £115 million for ronaldo in my 1st season at Liverpool

He probably made sales of **** players that bring in about a Mill or two -_-

Whether i did or not is irrelevent becuase it still contributed to the money i bought him with, making my original statement 100% valid, also i never clamied to the contary

Whether i did or not is irrelevent becuase it still contributed to the money i bought him with, making my original statement 100% valid, also i never clamied to the contary

Indeed you never did, but what you need to realise about people on these forums is that they dislike people cheating so I find it humourous you seem to be attempting to justify your actions of cheating when nobody cares. Especially with a team like Liverpool it is hilarious to be honest.

Indeed you never did, but what you need to realise about people on these forums is that they dislike people cheating so I find it humourous you seem to be attempting to justify your actions of cheating when nobody cares. Especially with a team like Liverpool it is hilarious to be honest.

I know Liverpool are just immense arent we

Back