How much have you paid for world class players

Payed £100 million for Ronaldo after they continuosly wanted between £155-185 million eventually after a lot of touting he come to my barcelona.
As a result i now have ronaldo AML and messi AMR oooohhhhh

most i paid was £140million for a 37 year old left back from southport because i got bored

What about Essien, he is by far the best defensive midfielder player of the game. He's the rock of chelsea's team. Anyone ever brought him? Also how much would you have to pay to sign Fabregas and Terry?

21 mil for Guardado start of first season and balotelli 25M second season.

£89 Million - Jack Wilshere. When I was Man Utd in 2021. (During my longest ever game)

ribery for 10m wen his contract was expiring.. balotelli 7m was unhappy and listed, bojan for free oohhhh yeh. pato for free, he wudnt sign a contract woo, paloshci for free 5th season after the 6 months he came was worth 24m cos he was top scorer in italy.. 70m for benzema o.O 35m messi. 50m david silva. not all in the same game though.

I bought Aguero for £50+m and also once bought Diego for £60m lol

Around 40-50mill for Aguero, on FM 2008.

I haven't paid much for players in FM 2009... think the highest is probably 26million for Akinfeev, first season.

Well 45mil for Vargas so far but once summer hits im lining up a 120mil or so bid for Fabregas
No editing btw, gonna win the league, maybe champions league, have 80mil already and im city :L

145m
For a regen that won world player of the year 3 years in a row with the most goals for 3 in a rowalso

75 millon for gerrard start of second season with real madrid.

95 millon for fabregas start of third season with real madrid.

paid 33 million 4 essian with arsenal in second season always sell fabregas in first season normally to barcerlona or real madrid for 25 million. Pat viera always a top buy in my opinion and david beckham to ex-world class is the future of fm ha ha

59 million Euro for Aguero. At some point in my game Liverpool accepted a 27 million Euro offer for Torres, but some how the max i could offer for Torres was 59k euro/week so obviously he rejected.

117 million for gerrard wiv man cty first season sikk llayer got 14 and 21 assists missed out on title by 2 points to LIVERPOOL!

as liverpool i gottaken over from some rich tycoon and bought ribery for 40m, david villa for 100m, messi for 37m,maxi rodriqesz for 50m santa cruz for 29m and this is my 4th season and on for my 3rd title

Back