How much have you paid for world class players

55mill for Benzema
50mill for Kaka
45mill for Aguero
...yeh i'm Man City

36.5m for hamsik wif west brom in my 3rd season(never cheated i swear)

Aguero 52 m
Ronaldo 97m (Isaved me *** off!!!)

Both for Barcelona

And the most I ever paid for a world class re-gen was 24m and two years later he was kicking fabregas out of the starting 11 and i sold him to united for 37m

Bought Messi for Villa the year after i won the league for £46.5m (release clause, loads in wages!)

The season before I won the league, I had just finished 5th in the league and Ribery went out of contract. I offered him a contract and he was willing to discuss with me which was great. Then Liverpool offered him a contract. I changed my offer and offered him about £135k per week (previously he only asked for £90k per week) and massive signing on feesetc, but to his credit I suppose, he chose Liverpool as they were in Champs league.

Although I bet he wished he joined me as I took the league beating Arsenal 2-0 on the second to last game of the season!

Most i ever paid was - 110 Million for torres when i was madrid and the next season i paid 50 for villa
other
69mill for messi - whn i was arsenal~
49 mill for aguero - whn i was liverpool
37 mill for keirrison - whn i was man city

Bought Aguero for £39mill for Man City
And Frank Ribery for £42mill at Liverpool

I paid 45m for Diego at start of second season, played pporly, and sold him for 56m a year later. Used that cash to buy Bojan(29m), and Ibrahimovic(28m), so it all worked well.

most i ever payed on fm09 for a player was £50mil for aguero

22mil for tevez.
and 32 for tymoschuk. i never fail with my signings ; P

I just paid £90m for Gerrard at the start of the second season

I paid £115 million for ronaldo in my 1st season at Liverpool

Maybe he sold gerrard for 90mil :D

me - 18 mil for sakho, 18 mil for fazio - 35mil for messi - 37 mil for ashley young, i dont think iv ever payed more than 40 for a single player in any of my games..

On my current game with leeds I have spent the highest I have ever spent on an FM, twice! £35m for a regen DRC then £39.5m for a regen DRC.

Both quality players will screenshot later.

44million for aguero with man city
17 upfront and the rest over 24 months

Back