How much have you paid for world class players

I paid £33m for Sergio Aguero (well worth it) and £40m for a young English regen striker (also well worth it). Apart from those 2 splurges I am usually very tight when it comes to transfer money.

same with me, whenever i spend huge on a player i always get the feeling im going to regret and it was a mistake.. but normally turn to be good (after all theyre world class) but with the huge fee still haunting me

same with me, whenever i spend huge on a player i always get the feeling im going to regret and it was a mistake.. but normally turn to be good (after all theyre world class) but with the huge fee still haunting me

Same here. Aguero has been at me 10 years and has been excellent each season. The regen I signed has been my top scorer all 5 years I've had him also, so both very good returns on the money :)

117 million for gerrard wiv man cty first season sikk llayer got 14 and 21 assists missed out on title by 2 points to LIVERPOOL!

They probably won because of the extra £117m they received from a daft Man City ;)

25.5m for vagner love i was zenit so they wanted more off me had to sell arshavin (man city payed 20m)
dont really spend alot but in an old FM i sold ronaldo for 45m to r.madrid and bought messi for 57m and messi wasnt even half as good!
also real madrid didnt want to trade :(

I remember paying 120mil for Messi. I thought that was a bug in the game or some such.....As manager, I wouldn't pay more tham 50mil for any player in real life, though.

100m for CR9 & 100m for Fabregas in my first game as Real Madrid...............
Well worth it though !!!

Back