Hazza22299

Reaction score
For the more observant of you, you will notice that it's exactly the same as last year, albeit less effective.

Aim: Near Post

GK: Default
RB: Stay Back
CB: Attack Far Post
CB: Attack Near Post
LB: Stay Back
DM: Lurk Outside Area
CM: Lurk Outside Area
CM: Lurk Outside Area
RW/STCR: Lurk Outside Area
LW/STCL: Lurk Outside Area
ST: Challenge Keeper

You need your best striker Attacking Near Post, Your Full Backs Staying Back and everyone else Lurking.

Now the question most of you will be asking is: How do I set multiple players to lurk?
  1. Go to "Player Instructions" on the "Tactics" tab and click "Show Instructions".
  2. Click on the player you want to lurk, move him to CENTER DEFENSIVE MIDFIELD.
  3. Tick the box saying "attacking corner" and click Lurk Outside Area on attacking corners.
  4. Drag him back to his original position and change him back to his original role (Complete forward, poacher etc.)
Done.

Some people wanted some results, my last 2 games
6 goals from it Tomkins (Attack Near) and Phil Jones (Attack Far):

View attachment 311406

THIS CANNOT BE DONE WITH CLASSIC TACTICS AS FAR AS I KNOW SO DO IT BEFORE CONVERTING IT TO CLASSIC

Last edited:
Does the corner exploit actually work this fm and this latest patch? all ive read about it is negative stuff tbh. While im here anyway, as your the chief of exploits, have u found any obvious ones in the latest patch?

can u show us results of that exploit? i.e. your striker stats during season,how many goals he scored after corner...

Now the question most of you will be asking is: How do I set multiple players to lurk?
  1. Go to "Player Instructions" on the "Tactics" tab and click "Show Instructions".
  3. Click Lurk Outside Area on attacking corners.
  4. Drag him back to his original position and change him back to his original role (Complete forward, poacher etc.)
Doesn't work

3. Click Lurk Outside Area on attacking corners.
Doesn't work

its not centre defensive midfield

you drag the player to CENTRE MIDFIELD

I have edited the OP as I have realised it's more effective with a man challenging the keeper.

Far post, 2 biggest and best headers of the ball set to "stand on far post" and "attack far post" respectively. Not an "exploit" but i score a lot of corner goals. Also, Free kicks, set to long and only put your best headers in the box. EASY!

That's work, thank you a lot ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
do you also have a good one for freekicks

Jesus ! Is it really possible that there is an exploit for this version to. How boring :(

Jesus ! Is it really possible that there is an exploit for this version to. How boring :(

i wouldnt call it an exploit tbh, its not the same as fm12 were your cb scores 20 goals a season.

all i do is cb near post att, cb far post att, st challenge keeper n jus tell others to stay back etc...

i wouldnt call it an exploit tbh, its not the same as fm12 were your cb scores 20 goals a season.

all i do is cb near post att, cb far post att, st challenge keeper n jus tell others to stay back etc...

Aha, so this thread is more about how to actually setup these instructions rather than it being an unrealistic way of playing ?

Upload the tactic file and the corner settings will be automatically saved too it, saves answering questions.