How to donate?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175
  • Views Views 10K
I suggest PM'ing an Admin, such as Lee or Sean, and they should be able to help you, personally, I donated through pay pal, so am not familiar with how the text system works.

Cool thanks for your efforts :)

Right apologies for the bumpaged, but I'm confused as to how to donate by text. I click the link, and a code appears, I know I do something with the code, but not entiirely sure what, help appreciated.

Check out this thread.

Well I've done the texting thing, and for some reason it's taken me down to £0.71 credit after me topping up a tenner today :S So I've donated a bit more than I intended, but all for a good cause (H)

It explains what to do after you text, follow that and wait for it to be confirmed.

on the 2 texts i got none gave me a code ?

have i done something wrong ?:'(

on the 2 texts i got none gave me a code ?

have i done something wrong ?:'(

Yes. You don't receive the code via text, once you've paid it'll take you onto another screen, and at the top of that you'll see the code. If you've clicked off that, then there is nothing you can do I don't think.

You'll have to do it again, and make sure you concentrate and don't miss it.

Yes. You don't receive the code via text, once you've paid it'll take you onto another screen, and at the top of that you'll see the code. If you've clicked off that, then there is nothing you can do I don't think.

You'll have to do it again, and make sure you concentrate and don't miss it.

so i made a donation for nothing then LOL:P

so theres nothing you can do :'(

Your donation helps support the site, is that really nothing?

Disgusting attitude.

did you not see the LOL and the :P i was joking !!

and the fact i now only have £1 on my phone now and i cant become premium :(

Last edited:
When I donated I forgot to record the code, but I PM'ed Sean the time I donated and it was enough for him to confirm it :)

PM Sean, if you can confirm the time you donated he should say it's enough.

Maybe if you PM an Admin about the situation they may have some sympathy and allow you to go premium? Worth a try.

Back