How to donate?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175
  • Views Views 10K
Just waiting for him to appear online now then (H)

Could someone please send me the link to donate by text?

Thanks Guys

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

How much is the minimum donation cos it says £4 and other people have said they donate £2!

£4 is not much, if you can't afford it just wait.

I just donated a tenner, and you change it back to 2.50 if you like as its says 4 pounds but there is also a 'custom' option on the drop down menu, just waiting to be confirmed now.

I have sent one text and nothing happened on the £4 one do I have to send another text? And I did not get the option of changing it

Last edited:
Just donated. I haven't asked my Dad's permission but it's my money and he said I can spend it on what I want. I owe a lot to this site for giving my FM a better look!!

Last edited:
Just donated. I haven't asked my Dad's permission but it's my money and he said I can spend it on what I want. I owe a lot to this site for giving my FM a better look!!

Thanks. Every donation is much appreciated and it all helps towards the site running costs!

lads, i'm wondering. i've got 300 free texts on my phone & £10 credit. when i donate will it take away from the texts or credit? cheers. :)

lads, i'm wondering. i've got 300 free texts on my phone & £10 credit. when i donate will it take away from the texts or credit? cheers. :)

It will take it away from your credit.

Don't know Harry. Just donate my friend!

Donated £30 the other day <) Got bored and thought, what the **** may aswell.

how long does a donation last accrodign to how much you pay?? because im going to Donate

I just donated and nout happened, maybe I didn't do it right :S

Back