How to donate?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175
  • Views Views 10K
how long does a donation last accrodign to how much you pay?? because im going to Donate

Premium Membership last for as long as you do after you've donated. You can donate as much as you want at any time but it won't make you any 'better' than anyone else. :)

Ive just donated 4 GBP and through paypal and stuff what next does he send me a code or somethnig

Cheers for the Help guys :D

It seems alot of people are donating just to get the blue name.
Is it possible to donate but not have your name changed blue?

Yes, you can donate and not send Sean a PM but then he'll never know who did the donation.

If you donate and then tell Sean you don't want the blue name, I'm sure he'll let you keep it as it is?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

just had a look at donate through sms and it says 2 gbp/sms charge is the 2 pound on top of the donation

Altogether it will cost £4

If you donate and then tell Sean you don't want the blue name, I'm sure he'll let you keep it as it is?

Yeah that's what i was thinking about doing.
Just wanted to see if it was possible.

Yeah that's what i was thinking about doing.
Just wanted to see if it was possible.

I'm sure it is. I think Sean once the donation has been made then he turns the names Blue himself I think, so he'll just not bother :)

sorry about this guys im kind of new, wheres the link to donate via text?

edit: found it!!

Last edited:
Right apologies for the bumpaged, but I'm confused as to how to donate by text. I click the link, and a code appears, I know I do something with the code, but not entiirely sure what, help appreciated.

Right apologies for the bumpaged, but I'm confused as to how to donate by text. I click the link, and a code appears, I know I do something with the code, but not entiirely sure what, help appreciated.

I think you PM the code to Sean.

Although you might want to PM a mod/admin anyway just to check thats what to do.

But then do I just text a blank text to the number ?

I suggest PM'ing an Admin, such as Lee or Sean, and they should be able to help you, personally, I donated through pay pal, so am not familiar with how the text system works.

Back