How To Enable The Germany National Team (and a few other little things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers, i hate the way it says tar players ballack klose lahm then u click on the team and its like huh?

Deleted both these files yet am still not gettin any players in the national sides nor france/ holland pictures, deleted the files before the newest patch, but never started a new game, deleted the files again after 10.2 and have since started a new game but the first squad selection for germany is still blank, its not a problem just a gripe i can certainly live with, just curious to know if anyone else had problems or maybe im just dense :)

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

found the update had another folder my bad :)

I have had the same problem as safccana. Downloaded FM 2010 from Steam, deleated the fake file in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\. It worked at first but then I deleted my game and started a new and the same problem again, the fake German national side. Even though the fake file no longer exists. Anyone had a similar problem?

you have to delete the one from the update file too, in the football manager 2010 file after patch 10.1 and 10.2 there should be two more think aslong as u get rid of the 10.2 one shud be fine. i got deleted both wasnt sure :)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1020\db\1020\lnc

Last edited:
I have a similair issue, I deleted the files and it worked, the German national team called up real players. However it only works when I run the game using the original database. If I choose to start a game with the 10.2 update however the fake German players reappear. 'safccana', would you be able to let me know where to delete the files again? I am struggling to locate them, cheers.

False alarm, I've located them.

Last edited:
what about this file, 'lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc'...which was included in 10.2 patch...is it necessary to delete it?...

what about this file, 'lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc'...which was included in 10.2 patch...is it necessary to delete it?...

It changes some of the award names for some competitions. Player of the month, etc.

Non-Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update 1020\db\1020\lnc\all\

I have updated the first post now.

Don't have a 'data' folder? :| :(

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

any ideas? thanks ;)

No harm should come. Best thing to do if you're unsure is to create a copy or move the original. Then if you're not happy, just put it back.

One point which i've failed to see... as im downloading off steam and it's patching..
Will i have to delete extra files? Asin - files from another folder?
If so, where will the folder be located?
-----
Nermind, just finished it and reread the first thread. Found the update folder.
For future reference

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1020\db\1020\lnc\all\
OR
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update 1020\db\1020\lnc\all\

Are the places you need to delete the files AFTER patching the game

You also need to delete the files in the original folders too.

Last edited:
Fantastic! Thank you. The fake national teams is something that has always bothered me with FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.