How To Enable The Germany National Team (and a few other little things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update 1020\db\1020\lnc\all\ does not work! HELP!

hi,

i can play the Germany national team (thank you) but i can't play in the J-League.

im using 10.3 and i had to from 1030\db\1030\lnc\all\, not 1020\db\1020\lnc\all\.

can anyone help?

the steps shown on the above doesnt work at all , i really need proper advice on this .

Not sure why, but the German National Team has stopped working. New manager took over in about 2025, and he stopped playing proper players. There are still a couple of people floating around with caps from back then, but the only players used by the national team are greyed out ones (and **** good ones to boot).

Luckily the screwy manager just got sacked, I'll wait and see what the new one does. Is that part of what the bug should be like? It seems odd to me that the National Team should disappear in the middle of a game!

Cant play German national team, have 10.3 patch and its same as before, played the game without patch and now it appears, know why?

Doesn't work for me, deleted the files and it still doesn't work! :( Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance - I'm using 10.3 patch

Need Help. Cant Find Those Files And Make It Is Easy To Understand As Possible.
Looked Through Football Manager Files N Nuttin Plz N Tanks
I Av Da 10.3 Version

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:20 PM ----------

I Have Found Those Files Deleted Them And Nothing. Help Please And Thanks

I thought it was just something i was doing wen i could find any german or japs lol thanx

German national team....

I did everything that was guided to do and even started a new game but still germany is missing... and wont let me select it

anyone know why??

where it says 1020, change it to the patch you have, it worked for me! hope i helped!

Thanks Ive wanted to know how to do this for years litrally lol

hi Sean .... sorry but in C sports intercative ..... i dont have DATA is only db and is empty so i dont know were are the files to enable germany team PLS can u help me ????

Mine is 1030 not 1000. I deleted them aswell but it doesn't change anything. What I should do ?

it works for me for the default game

but how can i delete the fake germany team for the 10.3 patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.