How To Enable The Germany National Team (and a few other little things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that sean, I had done that on the previous football manager games however forgot to do it on this one! By the way I wouldn't delete it, I would just move it or rename it just in case of a problem arising.

I have no fake file in that folder! Only the N League one? Any ideas?? My German team is still all fake names though?

I have no fake file in that folder! Only the N League one? Any ideas?? My German team is still all fake names though?

Re-read the thread....
Depending on what update you use you might need to delete those files again in the relevant update folder.
Also, it doesn't work for existing saves, the changes will only take place once you start new.

On a side note, Germany went on to win every world cup 2010 since I deleted those fake files.....

Not to high-jack this thread but here's Germany in December 2010....
(World cup win is in the second screen top left)

Hey there!!! Is there anyway to get German national Team on Patch 10.3??? Cheers!!!

Hey guys i have read through the thread twice and looked in my FM folders countless times and still cannot find the folder. When i click into FM folders the only files i get are

Crash dumps, db, editor data, filters, games, graphics, matches, shortlists, skins, sounds and tactics.

As you see theres no data folder, do any of you guys know why this is and is the another way to get to the file?

Also i'm playin with the boxed DVD version.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Cheers for the help lads you was a big help............

Nice... TY

Pitty it does not make effect on a started game!

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Hey guys i have read through the thread twice and looked in my FM folders countless times and still cannot find the folder. When i click into FM folders the only files i get are

Crash dumps, db, editor data, filters, games, graphics, matches, shortlists, skins, sounds and tactics.

As you see theres no data folder, do any of you guys know why this is and is the another way to get to the file?

Also i'm playin with the boxed DVD version.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Cheers for the help lads you was a big help............

Hi... I think you are looking in the MY DOCUMENTS directory, when you should be looking in the PROGRAM FILES deirectory, where the game is INSTALLED!

cool

tanks man i was wondering why that was happening. why do there have to be licenses? can't we all just join togeter and get along? <)

im a steam user but cant find steam apps

i deleted these folders before and it worked now it isnt :( looked for these files again and they are already deleted but still dont work :(

Cheers mate. Its fantastic to see the real germany.

sorry my bad had to do it for 1030 aswell all working now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.