How To Enable The Germany National Team (and a few other little things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
make sure u looking in data/UPDATES not data/db because that 1st mistake i made dident realise

It seems harder to find on Windows 7. I have a new PC and can not find the file, yet had no problems on my old one. Any suggestions?

i notice the programs you have to delete, they are in both folders do i delete both of them

please hurry up for help as i really want to manage germany

When I look in the db file, it is empty. The data must be somewhere on this blasted PC but I just can't find it. Again, any help would be really useful. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

At last, I have found it!!!!!!

Still getting used to Windows 7.

i cant find the folder anyone got any ideas where it is i use steam by the way

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

to be more pasific i cant find the program files and then the steam folder

The first post says you need to start a new game for it to work. I didn't, at first it was only fake players, but when the next squad was chosen, real players were picked.

Did as it said, but still unable to manage Germany national team :S Patch 10.3, Non-Steam.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:35 PM ----------

Sorted it, needed to remove the Fake.Inc file from the updates folder.

Absolutely stumped. On a Mac using Steam. For some reason, my Netherlands real team is showing up but still not the German one. Is there any .xml file someone can create to enable the German national team or is it blocked by the actual program.

Specifically, I have no db/1003/ folder and such. Just have a Sports Interactive folder. And on Mac Steam, there is no "steamapps/common" folder. It's all integrated into one application with no local files.

Is there any way I could possibly enable it through FM10SX, the Mac editor for FM?

Last edited:
Hi Sean,

Having real problems with FM 2010 on my MacBook. It played for about 3 months with no problems then reached July 21st 2017 and crashed. Couldn't restart. This message kept coming up.

Football Manager 2010 v 10.0.0 f 80362 quit unexpectedly.

I then uninstalled it all completely from all files and re-installed and now the same message comes up and FM won't load at all.

Thread 4 is the culprit apparently.

Any thoughts?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.