How To Enable The Germany National Team (and a few other little things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, read the thread entirely. Its very simple. You have to delete the files mentioned in ALL the folders concerned. If you use 10.1, you have to delete the files in the default folder, and in the 10.1 update folder. If you use 10.3, in all folders. Just delete them from all of them, and that should do.

I wonder why they even put those files in the game :S

Ive have deleted all those files even the updated 10.3 version but although i now can find players like Khedira etc and the German National team is real i still cannot find Thomas Muller anywhere, if you can help please feel free cheers!

Maybe the National Team Manager has decided not to call up Muller?

He will be in the game somewhere, just search: Thomas Muller in the Search Box at the top right of the screen.

I have deleted the files but it just isnt working for me :/ both the german and japan national team players are fake :( help please i am using steam btw

I have deleted the files but it just isnt working for me :/ both the german and japan national team players are fake :( help please i am using steam btw

Have you deleted the files from every single patch update? You need to do this otherwise it doesn't work.

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\

Make sure you have deleted that, firstly.

Then if you have any of the following, make sure the files are deleted from there.

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1010\db\1010\lnc\all\

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1020\db\1020\lnc\all\

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1030\db\1030\lnc\all\

Then it should be done.

i deleted them all but still no germany team? Help

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Forget my post i done it :D

Step 1

Browse to the following directories...

Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1020\db\1020\lnc\all\

Non-Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update 1020\db\1020\lnc\all\

Step 2

Look for the files Fake.lnc and nleague.lnc. Delete them.

Fake.lnc - This file is the one that disables the German national team and player faces for France & Holland national teams.

nleague.lnc - This file gives fake names to many Japanese teams and also disables the South Korean, Chinese & Japanese national teams.

Done

You will need to START A NEW GAME for changes to take effect.

Followed these instructions and the German national team is still a fake team. Any solutions?

I assume that to get this working with the new patch you have to remove the files from the update-1030 file as well? Anyone who knows more than me like to confirm this?

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1030\db\1030\lnc\all\ i cant find this folder? it says no items match your search?

Ive done all of the instructions but still cant be germany ?

Help !

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1030\db\1030\lnc\all\ i cant find this folder? it says no items match your search?

try this

In all this folders look for Fake.lnc and nleague.lnc. Delete them. Its easy :D
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update-1020\db\1020\lnc\all
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update-1030\db\1030\lnc\all

try this

In all this folders look for Fake.lnc and nleague.lnc. Delete them. Its easy :D
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update-1020\db\1020\lnc\all
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update-1030\db\1030\lnc\all
Only the 1st one found the Fake.inc nleague.inc.. The other 2 arent.

Status
Not open for further replies.