How To Enable The Germany National Team (and a few other little things)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Step 1

Browse to the following directories...

Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1020\db\1020\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1030\db\1020\lnc\all\

Non-Steam Users
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update 1020\db\1020\lnc\all\
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update 1030\db\1020\lnc\all\

Step 2

Look for the files Fake.lnc and nleague.lnc. Delete them.

Fake.lnc - This file is the one that disables the German national team and player faces for France & Holland national teams.

nleague.lnc - This file gives fake names to many Japanese teams and also disables the South Korean, Chinese & Japanese national teams.

Done

You will need to START A NEW GAME for changes to take effect.

Last edited:
you dont really need to delete the files, or u need to do is just change the 1 to 0. its the number next to the items, thats all

Last edited:
this is no big deal, its only what u had to do on previous games

Yes and some people didn't know how to do it. As you can see it has helped people, so keep schtum if you add nothing to the topic.

Last edited:
Ive always wondered what that nleague.inc file is, cheers sean.

Yes and some people didn't know how to do it. As you can see it has helped people, so keep schtum if you add nothing to the topic.

i then edited it instead and put what you need to do if u dont want to delete the files! so i was adding something to the topic!!!

you dont really need to delete the files, or u need to do is just change the 1 to 0. its the number next to the items, thats all

I know, but it's a lot easier to just delete the file as I can't see any reason anybody would want to only enable the german team and leave the others etc...

I don't understand, why was the German national team disabled in the first place?

because they do not have the license as it is owned by ea sports.

Oh okay. So those 4 national teams were not in the game because of an obscure licensing issue? Fair enough. And what's the deal with the player faces, same sort of thing?

Forgive all the newbie questions. I don't actually have the game yet, but I'm looking to buy it so I thought it was worth finding out all this stuff in advance.

Yeah same reason. Licensing :(

I still cannot belive SI didnt included Tomas Muller
**** this guy is owesome!

I tried deleting those lnc files, and it did enable the German national team.
However, 3 months(game time) later, the German national team was disabled.
Any idea why?

Oh another thing, I create myself and insert some playing history. However, the playing history disappeared too...

Status
Not open for further replies.