How To Enable The Germany National Team (and a few other little things)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this work for FM 2011 when its released. I| take it it will be the same procedure.

I have tryed this as steam pre installs the game and there is three so what do i delete?

I tried to delete the 2 files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data\db\1100 but still no joy on the german national team. Still having grey players there.:S

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Ok to those who bought from steam.

I found out where and which folder to look into to delete the lnc files.
Should be looking for the updates folder.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2011\data\updates\update-1110\db\1110\lnc\all

And those who didnt buy from steam the file is in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\updates\update-1110\db\1110\lnc\all

now i have never seen this before...

im learning some new stuff tonight XD

now on mac and disc version i have found the folder.

i presume i delete the fake.inc and nleague.inc files like it says in the opp

however my question is what is the lic_dan_swe_fra.inc file for?

cheers

Isn't it really possible to get real players back to the "fake" national teams in an already started save? Maybe some kind of editor or something?

i started a game on 11.2, removed the correct files and so the national teams showed as expected. awesome.

but after steam automatically updated to the next patch (11.2.1 i think it is), the team seems to be greyed out again.....now even when i delete the file from this patch, it wont return to normal

has anyone else found this?

and will this happen if steam is patched again?

thanks

yea that happened to me

havent tried deleting again cause havent started a new game again yet

just really annoying isnt it, as im well into this save

now, no german team :(

has anyone updated to 11.3 ?

has it wiped the german team?

im running steam and i just cant seem to get around auto update

where do ya go to disable it?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

where do ya find "Fake" and "nleague"?????????/

i havnt been able to remove it in FM11 in my steam file it only shows the 1100 DB although i have the 1103 patch and all the others

has anyone updated to 11.3 ?

has it wiped the german team?

im running steam and i just cant seem to get around auto update

aw mate ive the same problem, been on here for a few hours posting it around different threads with no luck. ive deleted all the new fake.inc files but it hasnt worked.. dont want to start a new game because im 8 years into a save

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

i havnt been able to remove it in FM11 in my steam file it only shows the 1100 DB although i have the 1103 patch and all the others

theres a folder called update in your steam folder... you will find the files in there

Hey guys, I always deleted the files myself before but i got a new laptop and tried to delete the files but cant find them. On windows 7 and when i click on the data folder its empty.
I installed via the disc by the way. Any help appreciated.

Hey guys, I always deleted the files myself before but i got a new laptop and tried to delete the files but cant find them. On windows 7 and when i click on the data folder its empty.
check that there is another SI folder and if so it will be in there i think

I'm on 7 aswell, here's what i do :)

My Documents
Windows C Drive
programe files x86
sports interactive
football manager 11
data
updates
update 1130
db
inc
all

delete all and you should be sorted ! :)

i deleted all the files and started a new game but still no german team...why?

Status
Not open for further replies.