How to make teams like barcelona B

yea i know this ffs
did no one read my original message?
i asked if anyone knew how i could put the reserve teams into say league 2 for a couple of teams
ive worked out how to do it now thought

i was not asking how it worked, i know the difference, please read the original message before commenting next time please, thank you

I did answer your question, look at my post.

And if you already know the system then you wouldn't ask this question in the first place. Don't be rude.

I did answer your question, look at my post.

And if you already know the system then you wouldn't ask this question in the first place. Don't be rude.

no you didnt answer my question at all

you tried telling me that english football and spanish football is different, i was asking if you could change reserve teams into the same format as is spain, all you told me was they have different formats, i knew that already

and i worked it out after posting this

im not trying to be rude but you are the second person thats not read what ive asked and commented without any help, thats all

no you didnt answer my question at all

you tried telling me that english football and spanish football is different, i was asking if you could change reserve teams into the same format as is spain, all you told me was they have different formats, i knew that already

and i worked it out after posting this

im not trying to be rude but you are the second person thats not read what ive asked and commented without any help, thats all

You can. You make a completely different team, then you link them up using the feeder/parent club section, where there is a secondary team option (Not sure on the wording, but I remember seeing it a while ago :))

are you a spastic? barca b play in liga adelante the 2nd tier

whos that directed at?
cause thats what ive been saying from the beginning
what i was after is the same situation with the top teams from england and their reserve teams playing in the lower tiers

but i have it sorted now thx all

I love for this kind of thing to be added as a meta-game after you've gotten your team to be the biggest in Europe. I'd love to start a B-team in the lowest division of the country and let them rise through the ranks with my youth players. It feels sort of unfair, as teams like Barca and Real Madrid have these teams and they have permanent affiliations, that's not the kind of thing a player can create in the game no matter how good they are.

barcelona b play in the 4th tier of spanish football not the division below barcelona

Right,

from what i know ( i may be wrong ) you cannot create a B team for say Chelsea or United and put them in the league divisions like the championship

in the editor you can create teams but i dont think there is a way to connect them so the team cannot get promoted to the same division like is the case with Barca B

Overall, the answer from what i know is

No you cannot recreate the spanish structure into the english league and have certain B teams compete in the league

Right,

from what i know ( i may be wrong ) you cannot create a B team for say Chelsea or United and put them in the league divisions like the championship

in the editor you can create teams but i dont think there is a way to connect them so the team cannot get promoted to the same division like is the case with Barca B

No you cannot recreate the spanish structure into the english league and have certain B teams compete in the league

LFCMarshall, you can... I have a database in which all premier league teams have B teams, connected with the club instead of a reserve team... Just like in the Spanish league, I don't know how it is done though as it wasn't my work

Just checked what I said earlier (About how to create the B-teams) and it is right...

You can. You make a completely different team, then you link them up using the feeder/parent club section, where there is a secondary team option (Not sure on the wording, but I remember seeing it a while ago
smile.gif
)

going to try it myself with Reading, create a new team or just edit the reserve team?

Right,

There is an option in the details panel of the team relations to select "cannot play in the same division".

I've turned Maine Road, into Man City' B team.

has anybody done the whole prem? i simply do not have the time to do it myself so would appreciate it if someone can allow the file to be released for download?

It's really easy to do, like others said just create a new team and name them whatever you want.
Then go into current affiliates and change team affiliation type to B team, have the main club have the main club box ticked. Then you just need to insert said B team into a league and you should be done.

Ok my bad seems like it can be done, would like to have a go at it if someone made the database

You can even have a C team, as well as do it mid game using the FMRTE.