How to make teams like barcelona B

Ok my bad seems like it can be done, would like to have a go at it if someone made the database

Ill send you the database I was sent if you message me with your email address? It means that every club has a B team in that starts in the Blue square north/south...

I dont know i always thought they played in a lower league has it always been like this

go look it up rather than keep commenting on here saying saying they dont play in the league below

Barca B play in the league below barca, check it online, check it on FM, check it on Fifa

this is very common knowledge

go look it up rather than keep commenting on here saying saying they dont play in the league below

Barca B play in the league below barca, check it online, check it on FM, check it on Fifa

I looked it up online adelante segnda and b divison one and b dision 2 seeminghly all have the same name

i'll find it really annoying because they wont have the same strip, logo etc

i'm literally in the process of doing it anyway, on stoke at the moment should be finished by tonight

I know that B/C teams cannot be promoted into a league in which their "parent" club is in, but what happens if a team is relegated into the league that their B/C team is already in? Do both teams get pushed down a division?

I actually did know this but forgot it with not playing games in a while.

Does anyone here have a link to a existing database?
im going to attempted myself with database after work, but link would be very helpful.

thanks

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7670 its under the Transfer tab in database at the top, its called 'B' teams in England. Its the work of LaSom24795 not my own but i assume it is all correct.