How To Take A Screenshot of FM 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate i cannot for the life of me get this to work!! i have tried your alt and f9 after making up the screenshot folder and nothing happens, i also moved the screenshot into the data section of fm to see if that helped (i sometimes find that downloads have to not only go in the fm10 folder but also moved into the data folder) but still no joy!!

Please help me as i have a wonderful tactic i would like to upload but want some screenshots to go with it. cheers

Mate i cannot for the life of me get this to work!! i have tried your alt and f9 after making up the screenshot folder and nothing happens, i also moved the screenshot into the data section of fm to see if that helped (i sometimes find that downloads have to not only go in the fm10 folder but also moved into the data folder) but still no joy!!

Please help me as i have a wonderful tactic i would like to upload but want some screenshots to go with it. cheers

I find an easier way to take screenshots is this... during the game go OPTIONS > PREFERENCES > SHORTCUTS then scroll down to the bottom and select SAVE SCREENSHOT then change the shortkey to something simple like S or X. Now when looking to take a screenshot simply press S or X. In my case I didn't have to create a SCREENSHOT folders.. one was automatically made when i used this method. Hope it helps

I find an easier way to take screenshots is this... during the game go OPTIONS > PREFERENCES > SHORTCUTS then scroll down to the bottom and select SAVE SCREENSHOT then change the shortkey to something simple like S or X. Now when looking to take a screenshot simply press S or X. In my case I didn't have to create a SCREENSHOT folders.. one was automatically made when i used this method. Hope it helps

hey KingEric, tanx for your advice. it kindda worked perfectly for me and a screenshots folder was automatically created. some of you are geniuses really. tanx a lot. now i can upload ma screenshots of players in these forums.

thanks! it wasnt working at first, well actually it was i already had a folder with screenshots and looked straight past this and created my own screenshots folder this is why they wasnt there!! ;)

thanks Coach!....Really good!

Isnt that off a movie lol ure name>?

amm im probably just a right ****** but this isnt working for me and im well into october on my season, any advice?

that doesnt work for me? anytime i do alt and f9 it just brings up my built in camera?

Right i will try. I am not having good experiences with uploading pics on my story lol
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=494&pictureid=3289

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

ill b ****** if i can do it. why cant it just be simple like ebay does it or sumfin.

picture.php

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

that works but i dont no how to make them smaller ... or attached thumbnail box ... please help me PM ME

I don't think there is a guide on this and i have seen a fair few people asking how to take a screenshot so i am going to show you what to do

Step 1
You need to create a screenshot folder you can do this by going to Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 and then create a new folder called screenshots.

Step 2
When you are on the game and you are on the screen you want to take a screenshot of press ALT + F9 and then that will take the screenshot and that will now be in your screenshot folder

Step 3 Uploading the screenshot onto FM-Base
When you are posting you will see a paper clip icon.? All you do is click that icon and then click Choose then you will need to find the screenshot and that is in the folder you have just created so go to that folder and double click on the image you can upload 6 images at a time but if you do decide to upload more it will take longer to upload so you have decided how many you want to upload press Upload it will now say Uploading File(s) - Please Wait the upload will be complete once that has gone then all you have to do is post and the screenshots will appear on your post

BTW - If you don't want to go to Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2010 all the time if you right click in the screenshot folder and select create shortcut you will get a new file which you can place anywhere you want and they will also appear in there when you press ALT + F9

Thanks Hope This Helped :)

Alright mate, awesome thread however mine says 'Invalid File', would you happen to know why? Thanks in advance.

High Regards,
The Villan.

so helpful mate i was going to be one of those annoying ppl asking how to take a screenshot lol cheers for your help much appreciated!

Or just close this thread and start pressing print screen on your keyboard lol

how do you get it resized tho
it will only come up as attached. do you just copy and paste?
and also how can you choose where to put it

Status
Not open for further replies.