How To Take A Screenshot of FM 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i press alt + f9, the camera assistant shows up, and it doesnt take a screenshot, what should i do?

Is there a way to do alt+f9 and insert it so the thumbnail is embedded in the post instead of at the bottom?

Yes, once you have uploaded it press the paper clip icon again but press on the name that you called the screenshot and place it where you want

This is for everone that says there is no screenshots. First hit start, the hit documents there should be a sports interactive folder this is where your saved games are just go into the folders and a screenshot folder will be there with all your screenshots. This is for vista hope it helps.

When i click on the attachments button it opens up a new tab on the forums home page

I just press "Print Screen" button on the keyboard, minimise the game and open paint or ifranview and press "paste" in the relevant drop down menu..hey presto.. screenshot!

I just press "Print Screen" button on the keyboard, minimise the game and open paint or ifranview and press "paste" in the relevant drop down menu..hey presto.. screenshot!

genius. you are.

Help needed: I tried to take screenshots and I used the print screen of the game. And I selected Print then the game minimizes when i MAXIMISE the game it shows me blank page (Like it freezes) what I have to do ? Thanks In advance

This is for everone that says there is no screenshots. First hit start, the hit documents there should be a sports interactive folder this is where your saved games are just go into the folders and a screenshot folder will be there with all your screenshots. This is for vista hope it helps.

Thank you soooooo much been hoping a solution for vista to come up, just to make sure:D

thanks!! I couldnt figure out how to do it. Everytime i prntscrn it took a screen of my desktop as if FM wasnt even open! weird. Check out that ridiculous offer!!!!

Last edited:
ive taken the screenshot but its not in the screenshot folder what should i do

y is the top doubled?
a4v4hl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.