How to transfer over logos / real name fix

FM15

Reaction score
I have them downloaded and have tried doing it but I can't find folders called 'data' or anything, can someone please help me as I want logos

its the fm2015 folder, should be in you documents. just put your graphics folder in it, untick use chach to decrease loading in preferences and reload skin.

(Install path = C:\Users\(yourname)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\graphics)

FM15 - click 'Load Game'....click 'FM'...click 'Preferences'...click 'Interface'....click 'Clear Cache'...click tick 'Reload skin when confirming changes' (if you first time)....click 'Reload Skin'

its the fm2015 folder, should be in you documents. just put your graphics folder in it, untick use chach to decrease loading in preferences and reload skin.
I done all that other than untick use cache so ill try again now thanks, any idea about the real name fix?

I have no folder called data though thats my problem

Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ football manager 2014 \ data

if you dont have that folder, your game is ****** mate.

Program Files \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ football manager 2014 \ data

if you dont have that folder, your game is ****** mate.
I can't find a steam folder anywhere

Program files (x86) or program files? or right click on the FM icon and see where the address goes to.

FINALLY!!! glad i could help dude :)
haha im not done yet, got the logos working but i cant get the real name fix! do i have to delete anything or do i just put it where the link said, i put it where it said then reloaded skin but got nothing. Its a RAR file do i need to do anything to it?

Then it prob wont its only a beta file at the min, unless you did something wrong you'll have to wait for a new one.

**** that might be why, but my download doesnt have the files his does in the vid so i doubt thats why

Its an old version in the vid, but the process is the same.

Its an old version in the vid, but the process is the same.
i know but i dont have folders caled them i just have one folder after extracting, dunno if thats right for the new name fix