How unhealthy is your life? Poll

How (un)healthy do you guys live?

• Total voters
Do you smoke tobacco? No
Do you use drugs? No
Do you drink alcohol? Yes
Do you eat fast food a lot? Occasionally
Do you participate in any sport? Yes - Football, Thai Boxing, Gym, Tennis and Basketball

Do you smoke tobacco? Used to
Do you use drugs? Used to Smoke weed
Do you drink alcohol? Yes only a few times a month
Do you eat fast food a lot? No I prefer healthy food
Do you sport? Yes football, basketball, rugby, climbing

Do you smoke tobacco? NO
Do you use drugs? NO
Do you drink alcohol? YES
Do you eat fast food a lot? A Little Bit
Do you sport? YES

When you say drugs take it you mean illeagal one's? and not caffine etc.?

As almost everything has drugs in it these days:(

Do you smoke tobacco? No
Do you use drugs? No
Do you drink alcohol? Rarely
Do you eat fast food a lot? A chinese/Indian at the weekend
Do you sport? Rugby, Cricket & Gym 2-3 times a week

Do you smoke tobacco? yes
Do you use drugs? No
Do you drink alcohol? Rarely
Do you eat fast food a lot? once a week maybe, MCdonalds
Do you sport? No

Do you smoke tobacco? No.
Do you use drugs? (in the poll it says Weed, cant change that to the general word Drugs) No.
Do you drink alcohol? Occasionally, so yes.
Do you eat fast food a lot? No.
Do you sport? Yes.

I am an amatuer boxer, so my lifestyle is VERY strict.

WTF 92 people don't smoke weed and only 19 do??????? I guess they were right, weed is really unpopular in Britain. The fact though that only 68% said they drank shows that 32% of the population is likely to be under 13 :)

I do all of the above listed in the poll, but I don't drink coffee! (A)

Well considering that I've broke my left leg recently (yes, feel for me :'(), I will probably eat a lot of fast food :p.

Do you smoke tobacco? - No
Do you use drugs? - No
Do you drink alcohol? - Yes, especially on Friday and Saturdays ;)
Do you eat fast food a lot? - No, but now possibly yet
Do you sport? Yes - but not now I've broken my leg :(

Do you smoke tobacco? No
Do you use drugs? No way seen it destroy to many peoples lives
Do you eat fast food a lot? Yes
Do you sport? When asked

Kebab eating Guinness Drinking all round big fella. Hate going for a run but put me on a Rugby/Football pitch I can run all day. Am I bothered.....No

i smoke, i drink, i like drugs. but i also do a lot of sport, (skateboarding, bmx, trials mountainbiking, snowboarding, football, cross country running) and i eat pretty well. i also dont get to sit down at work for 8/9 hours a day, so im walking a **** of a lot daily too. im in pretty good nick approaching 27, and been smoking/drinking/doing drugs for 13 years. your health will be **** if you drink and smoke but then also eat **** and sit on your **** all day :)

Smoke tobacco, not smoke drugs, sometimes drink alcohol, sometimes eat fastfood and thaiboxing, playing football

Do you smoke tobacco? No
Do you use drugs? No, have used weed.
Do you drink alcohol? Occasionaly (in moderation)
Do you eat fast food a lot? No
Do you sport? Yes

Who are these people? Wasting there membership that much is for sure..

A fair few people I know do it. Or even worse, turn up 4 times a week, have an energy bar, do half an hour's walking on the treadmill, and have another energy bar and an energy drink, then go home.

Don't do any of the above. I play for a local football team + joining my school team & I eat fast food every fridays.

Do you smoke tobacco? No
Do you use drugs? (in the poll it says Weed, cant change that to the general word Drugs) No
Do you drink alcohol? Very few times ever
Do you eat fast food a lot? Im not allowed
Do you sport? A lot of sport

WTF 92 people don't smoke weed and only 19 do??????? I guess they were right, weed is really unpopular in Britain. The fact though that only 68% said they drank shows that 32% of the population is likely to be under 13 :)

I do all of the above listed in the poll, but I don't drink coffee! (A)

lol @ the above. On your coffee...good thing. But too much tea is very bad as well, when you'd drink that instead.

lol @ the above. On your coffee...good thing. But too much tea is very bad as well, when you'd drink that instead.

If I drink tea, it's non-caffeinated. The only time I drink caffeine intentionally is when I'm out drinking on a lack of sleep. I hate the feeling caffeine gives me, I feel cracked out and jittery and then I crash hard. And I've done a lot of speed in my day.

Lol @ the people who wrote "smoke drugs," right out of substance awareness class it sounds like.

Do you smoke tobacco? No
Do you use drugs? (in the poll it says Weed, cant change that to the general word Drugs) No
Do you eat fast food a lot? No
Do you sport? Yes

A fair few people I know do it. Or even worse, turn up 4 times a week, have an energy bar, do half an hour's walking on the treadmill, and have another energy bar and an energy drink, then go home.

People that walk on the treadmill make me sick.. Especially when they say "I'm not just walking, I'm walking up a hill" r-tards.

Also energy bars are a scam, although they aren't as bad as people that have a protein shake every day and wonder why they are fat XD