How unhealthy is your life? Poll

How (un)healthy do you guys live?

• Total voters
Do you smoke tobacco? No
Do you smoke drugs? No
Do you drink alcohol? ocasionaly
Do you eat fast a lot? 1 night a week is *junk food* night
Do you do sport? i train 6 days a week for 2 hours a time usualy, weights and cardio for an hour a piece along with lots of sparring and bag work.

3 years ago i ate pretty much anything and spent between 6 and 12 hours per day infront of my pc, got up one day and thought my life is a total mess, changed my job, my diet and my lifestyle, just turned 30 and im in better shape now than when i was 18.

People that walk on the treadmill make me sick.. Especially when they say "I'm not just walking, I'm walking up a hill" r-tards.

Also energy bars are a scam, although they aren't as bad as people that have a protein shake every day and wonder why they are fat XD

Hahhaa, a friend of mine (quite chubby) asked me why he was putting on weight while drinking protein shakes? So I asked him how often he worked out, which was once a week. I facepalmed, laughed and rolled on the floor.

Considering starting a blog on working-out and training actually. I work out 7-8 times a week, so I've got some expertise.

Do you smoke tobacco? Nope
Do you use drugs? Nope
Do you drink alcohol? Yes
Do you eat fast food a lot? Yes
Do you sport? Yes.

Do you smoke tobacco? Never tried
Do you smoke weed? Never tried
Do you drink alcohol? A few shots on the weekend
Do you eat fast food a lot? Nop,i cook for myself or eat in the student mensa , and most food is healthy
Do you sport? When I have the time.. but i work out daily

You might not want to take the following stat sitting down: According to a poll of nearly 6,300 people by the Institute for Medicine and Public Health, it's likely that you spend a stunning 56 hours a week planted like a geranium—staring at your computer screen, working the steering wheel, or collapsed in a heap in front of your high-def TV.

You might not want to take the following stat sitting down: According to a poll of nearly 6,300 people by the Institute for Medicine and Public Health, it's likely that you spend a stunning 56 hours a week planted like a geranium—staring at your computer screen, working the steering wheel, or collapsed in a heap in front of your high-def TV.

You have far too much information on me and how defined my television is...

Last night:

Gym: 7:30-8:30
6 a side: 8:30-10:30

I think I died.

I'm a fitness instructor and I'm so unfit! Ever since me and my partner had a child I have just let myself go...I must just comfort eat after all the stress of being a young parent lol

Do you smoke tobacco? No
Do you use drugs? No
Do you drink alcohol? No
Do you eat fast food a lot? No
Do you sport? Yes