Howard Webb

• Thread starter Thread starter CJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 12K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was a for real Police Officer. He was more of a community support/street warden from what I remember hearing.

i actually think this could be considered Sad. Oh well he made a few bad decision get over it.

The thread starter you fail to see the Penalty he didnt give to blackburn and the goal he disallowed for handball. so not at all being biased here.

Lee he made some bad decisions in that game but surely even you cant deny that Jermain defoe should of had an equaliser against Liverpool.#

He made mistakes that have helped and benifited everyones team. SO not whining like little girls. Not lke any of you could do a better Job.

i actually think this could be considered Sad. Oh well he made a few bad decision get over it.

The thread starter you fail to see the Penalty he didnt give to blackburn and the goal he disallowed for handball. so not at all being biased here.

Lee he made some bad decisions in that game but surely even you cant deny that Jermain defoe should of had an equaliser against Liverpool.#

He made mistakes that have helped and benifited everyones team. SO not whining like little girls. Not lke any of you could do a better Job.

i wouldnt give everything utds way for a start...

You mean the one where Defoe clearly infringed on the offside law. **** my bias.

It's alright for you United fans. You get all the decisions going your way anyway. 8-|

I wonder if I can pull off the white font baiting trick again.

i wouldnt give everything utds way for a start...

Yes becuase utd have Every Decsion. dont start that Rubbsih Again. Next your be saying utd are going to miss ronaldo.

You mean the one where Defoe clearly infringed on the offside law. **** my bias.
Yes the Offside law that no-one knows about, and the goal that should of stood.

I don't think he was a for real Police Officer. He was more of a community support/street warden from what I remember hearing.
These guys are worse Lee. They all have a Napoleon complex.

Yes becuase utd have Every Decsion. dont start that Rubbsih Again. Next your be saying utd are going to miss ronaldo.

utd are going to miss ronaldo??? why would they miss that poof when theyve got rooney

Yes the Offside law that no-one knows about, and the goal that should of stood.

FIFA have the laws of the game on their website and even have a few interactive guides on the Offside law. It's pretty easy to understand and anyone with some sense of intelligence (ie. not pundits/commentators) knows what is considered active or not.

utd are going to miss ronaldo??? why would they miss that poof when theyve got rooney

well 8 months ago, all people where saying is that they would miss ronaldo. So that was proved rubbsih just like your statement there.

Sorry mate, I can't hear you over all that extra time Man U get ;)

FIFA have the laws of the game on their website and even have a few interactive guides on the Offside law. It's pretty easy to understand and anyone with some sense of intelligence (ie. not pundits/commentators) knows what is considered active or not.

well defoe wasnt active as he wasnt interferring with play. at the time he was Judged offside.

Sorry mate, I can't hear you over all that extra time Man U get ;)

Dont say that, your set people off on that soon. Next think where hear is. You shouldnt off had so long against City.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

I thought Marriner is doing the Hull - Arsenal game today?
I might be wrong :S

He is mate.

I just want to know what Collina had, that no-one else had - apart from a pair.

I'm recalling this from memory but from what I remember Defoe was in an offside position when the ball was played to him but Kyrg intercepted it. Defoe walked back to an onside position ignoring the ball, so he was inactive at the time. But as soon as he turned and started to close down Kyrg/Reina he became active again because we were never in comfortable control of possession.

I'm recalling this from memory but from what I remember Defoe was in an offside position when the ball was played to him but Kyrg intercepted it. Defoe walked back to an onside position ignoring the ball, so he was inactive at the time. But as soon as he turned and started to close down Kyrg/Reina he became active again because we were never in comfortable control of possession.

When He walked back onto a Onside decsion. It then Becomes the Secound Phase, so the previous Phase doesnt count. As the ball never reached him or he didnt Gain an advantage, as he then came back to an onside position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back