Howard Webb

• Thread starter Thread starter CJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 12K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know what Collina had, that no-one else had - apart from a pair.

he was refering in a league that went at about 3mph, he never had to keep up with play like todays refs.

And he's already made a game changing decision incorrectly... Brilliant.

There was contact in the Pen, I take it you mean that, So i think Right decsions made.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

It was still the first phase.

He walked back into an onside postion hence ending that phase

Dunn should of had a penalty at 0-0. Spurs should of had a penalty when Bale was fouled. Samba's goal could of been dissallowed and Dawson fouled Kalinic(whatever his name is) not the other way round.

Webb had an absoloute shocker....simple as that.

There was contact in the Pen, I take it you mean that, So i think Right decsions made.

If you're referring to Hesselink, then he was definitely offside; therefore the Campbell incident shouldn't matter.

If you're referring to Hesselink, then he was definitely offside; therefore the Campbell incident shouldn't matter.

Exactly what I meant by incorrect decision. If you aren't watching the game properly Scott then don't comment on the decision.

Exactly what I meant by incorrect decision. If you aren't watching the game properly Scott then don't comment on the decision.

Sorry i thought you where talking about the Actual Tackle, Plus there has been alot of Whining from arsenal fans On 606 about clichys, But i think that was a slip not a dive.

I hate all the premiership referees, out of all the games iv seen this season home and away for blues, maybe 2 games that i was pleased with a referee.

any top 4 team plays against they get everything! its like an unwritten premiership rule that they don't mention!

even today against the toffee's lee Probert! what a prat he is! he never let the game flow, and whenever Pienaar, Arteta or Yakubu got touched he blew up! its a disgrace!

inconsistency with premiership referees is atrocious! he blew up from cahill staying on the floor then jerome has the same thing and lets the game carry on, with Everton in possession.

it is wrong and something seriously needs to be done, to make games more fair, and referees consistent!

im with mfage, im not a big fan of any of the refs, i dont know if he still refs but uriah rennie was an absolute prat, had no idea how the game worked, whenever people got touched he handed out cards, i think alot of the hatred and liking of refs is how they have treated or made decisions for your team, i like andre marriner because we always seem to get decisions for us when he refs, ask sunderland fans about when we beat them 4-3, every decision went to us

premier league/fa should just pay collina to come ot of retirement

premier league/fa should just pay collina to come ot of retirement

Nah he be too unfit. he was lucky he played in a league where the rules where clearer. If there was contact it was a foul. In england he wouldnt be all that.

Mike Riley, he's a shocker!

A ref shouldnt wear long sleeves

Seems like Arsenal have nicked the three points late on.

Surprised about the score, especially given the man-advantage.

Strange offtopic:In FM10 he is one of the worses referee

i actually think this could be considered Sad. Oh well he made a few bad decision get over it.

The thread starter you fail to see the Penalty he didnt give to blackburn and the goal he disallowed for handball. so not at all being biased here.

Lee he made some bad decisions in that game but surely even you cant deny that Jermain defoe should of had an equaliser against Liverpool.#

He made mistakes that have helped and benifited everyones team. SO not whining like little girls. Not lke any of you could do a better Job.

Well actually i didnt see the corluka foul on dunn must have been in the first 10 minutes because i missed the start and then for the blackburn goal ruled out, you could see why it was as he handballed it but yes dawson pushed him into it but at least you could see what he gave it for but the bale penalty decision was unbelievable as he had the best view on the whole pitch yet didnt give it. :S

I don't see the point in getting involved in this "debate" if you can call it that.. Seems like an excuse for people to moan in succession, congratulations. I will however add this:

His eyes terrify me to this very day.
collina.jpg

put your handbags away ladies! As a utd fan, i can say that we do get the majority of decisions go our way. i'd say it has a lot to do with having an influential manager who has been at the club over 20 years. i think people just remember those decisions rather than the ones against us....fletchers red and carricks 2nd yellow immediately spring to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back