Howard Webb

• Thread starter Thread starter CJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 12K
Status
Not open for further replies.
"peno" was clearly a dive.. You mancs should be ashamed, I'd rather lose with pride and dignity than win by cheating. Secondly, the red card should of been yellow, yes it was late but it was a 50-50 challenge and carrick won by half a second! Plus refs are told to be more lenient with decisions in rival matches so Howard webb is a **** :) Rant over <3 Kenny Dalglish <3

get over it, it always get equalled out anyway. 'king' kenny my **** (bring the scouse rage).

Hopefully we don't get him as our ref against United. I believe we could beat United if it is 11 vs 11 not 12

its always the ref, it was a dive yes but torres has dived before and so has gerrard so shut up, if you deserved to win you would have.

its always the ref, it was a dive yes but torres has dived before and so has gerrard so shut up, if you deserved to win you would have.

Yes it was a dive. End of discussion. Whatever Gerrard and Torres do had no implication on that match. So stop being a ****.

Considering you're only goal came from a shocking penalty and we had 10 men for about 2/3's of the game, then we put out an excellent showing considering what an 'excellent' side you are.

Yes it was a dive. End of discussion. Whatever Gerrard and Torres do had no implication on that match. So stop being a ****.

Considering you're only goal came from a shocking penalty and we had 10 men for about 2/3's of the game, then we put out an excellent showing considering what an 'excellent' side you are.

anderson had a yellow card when torres dived, you did play good but not good enough why dont you just except what happened happened, is it man united's supports faults just because a ref give us a penalty No.

So what if it was a dive, Webb's angle showed that it looked like a pen, he doesn't have ninja 360 degrees vision power remember.

anderson had a yellow card when torres dived, you did play good but not good enough why dont you just except what happened happened, is it man united's supports faults just because a ref give us a penalty No.

But it hadn't changed the game whereas flippin' Berbatov's dive changed the game and ended up winning the game. Therefore, you lot cheated. End of.

we can beat you red wankers but we cant beat howard ******* webb...so stfu and dont insult kenny you *****:@

typical united fan...

shouldnt have been a penalty, red card was justified

Wait, till Fergie goes. No ref will be scared and will put you ******* of Man Utd fan back into your place and not cheat to win.

The red card was debatable as Gerrard did leave the ground, but then again so did Nigel De jong's right leg when it connected with Xabi Alonso's chest which SOMEHOW only resulted in a yellow card.

The penalty decision was ridiculous, Berbatov has felt minimal contact, then realised nothing else was on, so threw himself to the ground in order to win the penalty. I think its a disgrace that this decision decided the game. Have to say well done to Liverpool as they played some decent football and looked more dangerous going forward in 90 minutes than they ever did under Hodgson

All of you grow up or GFTO, thats three infractions ive had to give out in 10 minutes

get over it, it always get equalled out anyway. 'king' kenny my **** (bring the scouse rage).

decisions usually do get equal, for 19 clubs in the league, for thecheating mancs, they usualy dont.

i said to you before that howard plebb was a biast ref towards that mancs, today he proved it once again.

Ahhh, football really brings the best out in people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back