Howard Webb

• Thread starter Thread starter CJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 195
  • Views Views 12K
Status
Not open for further replies.
How bitter, Webb is our best ref simple as that and its the only thing me and Fifa agree with.

Done a ******* brilliant job of showing it so far hasn't he.

Done a ******* brilliant job of showing it so far hasn't he.

The penalty ok was minimal contact but if their is contact you are agliged to go down. The red card was a definate red, Gerrard put himself in a stupid position by lunging in 2 footed in a heated game like this, he should be more expirienced then that.

The penalty ok was minimal contact but if their is contact you are agliged to go down. The red card was a definate red, Gerrard put himself in a stupid position by lunging in 2 footed in a heated game like this, he should be more expirienced then that.

No, there was quite clearly NO contact. Berbatov decided to then fall over.

And Gerrard red card, Carrick went in exactly the same as him and just because he needs to grow a pair he gets away with lunging in as well. Appalling.

No, there was quite clearly NO contact. Berbatov decided to then fall over.

And Gerrard red card, Carrick went in exactly the same as him and just because he needs to grow a pair he gets away with lunging in as well. Appalling.

Gerrard went in with more exccesive force than Carrick. I think most refs would have done the same thing. If that was Essien or Mikel i would expect them to get sent off.

Webb the best English ref, the World Cup final ref? Only for United.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Itv Pundits said he got 1 right 1 wrong

Trusting Adrian Chiles?

The penalty, fair enough it wasnt really one. But i'm sorry, how the **** are you saying that Gerrard should be still on the pitch?!?

Two footed, in the air, could have easily really hurt Carrick, he rushed into the tackle, even dalglish looked at the screen and realised Webb had a case.

It was a penalty, Although contact was minimal it put him off balance.

It was a red card. No doubt about that IMO.

The penalty was definitely NOT a penalty, should never be a penalty, i will refer to my comments on the FA cup thread.

contact at any level has now become "acceptable" to say well he made contact. its a JOKE!

the red card, i think you can be biased depending on who you want to win, i would love to see him give Stevie a booking and let Carrick get him back, play a mans game FFS!

he is the worst and most biast ref in the country, example being giving the penalty against spurs in 08-089 that shouldnt of been, and countless over controversial decisions in manures favour. he also openly encourages players to dive, like berbatov.

if he qwasnt allowed to referee anymore it would probably cost man utd about 6 points a season.

Trusting Adrian Chiles?

no i think he got them both wrong

No penalty, and Berba is one of my favorite players. But it was definitely a red card, a two-footed lunge, studs showing?

Back to Webb, meh, an average ref IMO.

The penalty, fair enough it wasnt really one. But i'm sorry, how the **** are you saying that Gerrard should be still on the pitch?!?

Two footed, in the air, could have easily really hurt Carrick, he rushed into the tackle, even dalglish looked at the screen and realised Webb had a case.

carrick went in just the same thogh, bug gerrard got thier first. if one was a foul so was the other, we all know howard plebb loves the mancs, its practically fact,

carrick went in just the same thogh, bug gerrard got thier first. if one was a foul so was the other, we all know howard plebb loves the mancs, its practically fact,

Answer me this, if Carrick had been the one to foul Gerrard.. should he have been sent off?

So, it's not fact then? If situations were reversed, Carrick would have been off, and there'd be no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back